Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

kyrt

whatever
So do we even know how many additional creation parts they plan to add? Do we even know if we'll be getting anything beyond what comes with each new character?

DanteSC3

[14] Master
It would be incredibly misleading to advertise the season two the way they’re doing it if we were only getting the parts from the characters, but also there are eight DLC items on SteamDB, not four, which would imply four characters and four customization packs. But no word on how many parts per pack.

kyrt

whatever
Only reason I ask is because of the change in description on the season pass image...you can't help but wonder if there was more to the change.

TiraRules

[10] Knight
257 missing items- no SC6 for me. i can't recreate my Yun-Seong's unused SC2 outfit without a bolt

1573440399964.png

He have TWO bolts. one on his armor and other one on his buckle

DanteSC3

[14] Master
It’s not impossible the bolt comes back among the other season two content. They have added extra equipment with the DLC so far, seemingly at random.

But I do think you could get similar results using the bolt as you are with the back side of the horn. It wouldn’t be quite identical, but it could simulate for the time being.