Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Autumn

[09] Warrior
So how did Cassandra's outfit turn out for CAS? Is it all properly separated and compatible with other stuff? Or did they take the lazy route and combine several things? I'd really like to know if those shoes come off the leggings and if that scarf/cape thing comes off the top.
I'd say they did a pretty good job with Cassandra's parts; they're much more separated and less conflicting than many of the other pieces from the female roster. To answer your specific questions, the shoes are separate from the leggings, which are an inner item with a corset-like thing attached. The scarf is attached to the dress and uses the limited "no orange allowed" palette for some stupid reason (I think this is unintentional/a bug), but thankfully the rest of the dress has the standard palette. Speaking of, the dress is extremely versatile; it can be equipped with a lot of undergarments and most of the pants/skirts and waist items. My biggest complaint with it (besides the scarf coloring) is that the default bra shows up underneath, and the only undergarment that doesn't peek out is the leggings from the same set, but it's such a useful item otherwise that I don't really care. Also it's unbreakable, which is nice.

So yeah, there's my wall of text. And just for the hell of it, I'm linking an awesome creation from Twitter that uses the dress:

AMillionHP

[13] Hero
I'd say they did a pretty good job with Cassandra's parts; they're much more separated and less conflicting than many of the other pieces from the female roster. To answer your specific questions, the shoes are separate from the leggings, which are an inner item with a corset-like thing attached. The scarf is attached to the dress and uses the limited "no orange allowed" palette for some stupid reason (I think this is unintentional/a bug), but thankfully the rest of the dress has the standard palette. Speaking of, the dress is extremely versatile; it can be equipped with a lot of undergarments and most of the pants/skirts and waist items. My biggest complaint with it (besides the scarf coloring) is that the default bra shows up underneath, and the only undergarment that doesn't peek out is the leggings from the same set, but it's such a useful item otherwise that I don't really care. Also it's unbreakable, which is nice.

So yeah, there's my wall of text. And just for the hell of it, I'm linking an awesome creation from Twitter that uses the dress:
Thank you for that. Not gonna lie, i aint a fan of that scarf but the rest of that looks great and yes, that CAS you posted from Twitter was nice.

ZionOAS

[10] Knight
I’ve been thinking about Season 2. I have been using all 200 slots for creation. I went through the 100 slots in the first week. With the character roster expanding we definitely need to increase the slots well over 200. Maybe 250-300. It be nice if the Custom slots increase as well but I would like if they prioritized on the offline portion.

I thought why Season 2 wouldn’t be coming out until next year...Free Holiday packs? The absence of the Medusa headpiece has left one of my created characters bald for the longest time. Hopefully going into the new year they release some old equipment such as the Leviathan Borgonet, Horus Vizard, Tiger Lily sets. I can see the Horus Vizard set being a relatable Halloween costume to include in the bonus.

mokamoka827

[13] Hero
Still really hoping we get that hairstyle Salia was sporting in Libra. Don't understand why she got a unique hairstyle tbh.
Speaking of hairstyles, the Wretch Helmet makes me wish we could get a dreadlock style even more. They could easily make a dreaded ponytail in a similar fashion. It's still just so annoying to me that the only afro textured hair in the game is a comically large '70s fro and some weirdly shiny cornrows.

ZionOAS

[10] Knight
It's still just so annoying to me that the only afro textured hair in the game is a comically large '70s fro and some weirdly shiny cornrows.
Sometimes I miss the textures of SC5 vs the Unreal Engines. The crewcut now looks like slick piece of plastic, when it used to hair those curls in it.