Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Is it me, or do the weapon swipes look less vibrant when you change the color from the default? I don't know if I'm getting the wrong colors, but has anyone found a way to get them to be a bit more vibrant?
I'm not sure if you are or aren't moving the slider to the right side of the colors, closer to white, but most of the left half is pretty dull, yeah. Saturation is stuck at 9, and you can't change it, but it only starts to vibrant up when you're on the right side of the spectrum. They look pretty good over there.

I'm not sure if you are or aren't moving the slider to the right side of the colors, closer to white, but most of the left half is pretty dull, yeah. Saturation is stuck at 9, and you can't change it, but it only starts to vibrant up when you're on the right side of the spectrum. They look pretty good over there.
Hmm, that might be my problem. I got so used to using the upper half in SCV's creation that I thought sticking with the equivalent left side would work. Thank you, I'll try using the right half and see if that helps.

nah they are actually duller than the defaults by a bit even on the brighter side

I’ve found you can use Calamity horns with morphing to make a very long, full beard. The effect is really good for several of my created characters.
Show?

I'm REALLY hating how stickers work, this time around. The transparency borders are terrible, some items don't accept large stickers because their geometry screws up...

Here is an image of one of my CAS OCs with a beard using two sets of calamity horns with morphing. The only drawbacks are the clipping and the fact it doesn’t animate. Also, this method works with ridiculously long beards. I don’t know how well it might work with shorter ones.

36F1366C-17FA-4427-AEDC-04D42BD61A36.jpeg70B96F9B-F2D1-47D5-A6B4-5CBAB146F4BF.jpeg7C37355F-84FC-4B80-8B2B-A992F6F0447F.jpeg

D91AD3E7-ADCF-4E18-BD59-A782517C6114.jpeg

Last edited:
As a side note I was analysing the trailer. This is just a hunch but I feel like she will be casable. She is definitely using the base soul Calibur model. You can clearly see this in the phase attack. I'm sorry, but I can't upload a picture right now, I'm on data. Don't hold hopes but I think it might be possible.

@Ixcsn How’d you remove the border/haloing? Kind of curious about what your project is too.

Things like that are a big part of why I like this series’ community.

Last edited:
Here is an image of one of my CAS OCs with a beard using two sets of calamity horns with morphing. The only drawbacks are the clipping and the fact it doesn’t animate. Also, this method works with ridiculously long beards. I don’t know how well it might work with shorter ones.
That was not the kind of beard I was expecting, though, given the item, I guess it does make the most sense. I just want a beard like this, honestly:

hqdefault.jpg

Idk if I posted this already but Phantasy Star Online 2 had a Nier Automata collaboration event and 2B's outfit was available so I'm thinking she's customizable, her outfit is available, and her style is useable. I don't think her creators are that stingy.

Idk if I posted this already but Phantasy Star Online 2 had a Nier Automata collaboration event and 2B's outfit was available so I'm thinking she's customizable, her outfit is available, and her style is useable. I don't think her creators are that stingy.
I hope you're right. I actually have a use for it. Kind of surprising a style would show up I could use for a certain npc in my weirder d&d game.

I call him Badman

44893937_1945625408856357_3819135686116638720_o.jpg

It was the best I could do. His cowl is two apples, the opera mask, voldo's eye spikes, and a bunch of stickers.

And since he tragically isn't our guest character, I made Trevor Belmont from the Netflix Castlevania:

44987678_1945625242189707_4760581968960159744_o.jpg

44942037_1945625905522974_9137260206017740800_o.jpg

The dirt works decently enough for chin dusting. Had to use three of them to cover all the right angles though.

Same. Normally I'm all about making original characters, but the sheer lack of parts and sheer number of available parts that are old has just killed my excitement to do so.
Mhm it kinda sucks, we'll get more parts in time but, yeah.

Imala looks great. SC needed an African warrior. I don’t think Zasalamel really counts.
Thanks. :D I like Zas but yeah, I had this tribal huntress idea, idk.

I am loving Soulcalibur VI and Creation mode, but it's hard to re-create some of my creations with the lack of customization content, but I was able to make new outfits and some of my creations 100% (some of them). I was thinking about future items and there are some new and old items I would love to see in SC6:
Robin Hood Shoes.jpg
Robin Hood Hat.jpg
Puss in Boots Boots.jpg
Karate Belt.png

I also made a YouTube video about DLC I would like to see in SC6, the first part focuses on customization items:

Finally made something I'm kinda happy with, I'm lacking for inspiration honestly.

7680438eb20d3dd54f6c9a38aeb94b6b-jpg.jpg

I call her Imala. She's a bit stereotypey but eh.
For a stereotype, she looks quite detailed and structured. I love the hand mark on her waist and how you used the halo/ring ExEq to create a circlet, awesome creation!

A little question though: i can see that those pointy things on her circlet are ExEq but i can't figure out what they are exactly. Care to share Mr.Windup? :)

For a stereotype, she looks quite detailed and structured. I love the hand mark on her waist and how you used the halo/ring ExEq to create a circlet, awesome creation!

A little question though: i can see that those pointy things on her circlet are ExEq but i can't figure out what they are exactly. Care to share Mr.Windup? :)
Thank you, I tried being considerate of stereotypes whilst acknowledging that half of Soulcalibur's cast are stereotypes with unique personality and character.

On her circlet it's the allegiance spikes, the two-in-one, done twice. I hoped they look a little more like teeth but oh well. The hand mark shows that she is "blessed".

Back