Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you missed it, Vergeben and Hayate leaked Talim, Tira, and Zasalamel so I imagine they're in. After the poll, it'd be stupid to leave them out.

Tira = Guarantee, has too many fans, too unique, and she was even in SCV.
Talim = First in the Poll, too unique + Add Vergeben and Hayate sources
Zasalamel = Quite good chances to be in the game. Super Unique, was good ranked in Poll, has pretty huge weight in the Lore, combine this with what leaked Vergeben while back "Huge Story Focus"

Unless Harada will have a role in the roster choice, all those 3 characters should be in the game i think.

Does having new characters in the timeline of the past games suggest that the time is going to be altered in some way?
It doesn't really have much to alter, right? Sure, its possible, but I'd just say there are lots of events we don't know about that will appear.

Tira = Guarantee, has too many fans, too unique, and she was even in SCV.
Talim = First in the Poll, too unique + Add Vergeben and Hayate sources
Zasalamel = Quite good chances to be in the game. Super Unique, was good ranked in Poll, has pretty huge weight in the Lore, combine this with what leaked Vergeben while back "Huge Story Focus"

Unless Harada will take a role in the roster choice, all those 3 characters should be in the game i think.
Yeah, thankfully Harada left the team some time ago. I think the only reason he was at TGA was that, hate him or love him, he's an icon of the fighting game industry and would be best suited to introducing a new major fighting game from Namco compared to the recent and unknown Okubo.

Mitsu blocks Sophitia's 6A and gets hit with the Soul Charge enhancement of 6A which is a guard break. The string is like Pyrrha Omega's 6B[BE]. Then, Mitsu uses Reversal Edge to recover from the guard break to block Sophitia's BB. Sophitia does 3A+B and it's Soul Charge enhancement is for a 3rd hit to be a Guard Break. Mitsu trys Reversal Edge again, but loses. This proves that Reversal Edge loses to Guard Break attacks.

Yeah m8.

The question was why does he glow red after blocking and that's block with a capital B.

No, he blocks this then gets hits with the GB, then he parries the next attack and enters the parry stance.

7a5f828fcb0d8ebd4f83ef99e770754e.jpg

He also does the Parry flash while he's recovering from Sophie's GB, which might indicate this is no a JG mechanic.
I think this simply indicates a full meter or something.

BTW, what happened to Sophie's right knee in that screenshot? Oo

he's an icon of the fighting game industry and would be best suited to introducing a new major fighting game from Namco compared to the recent and unknown Okubo.

Agree with this.

Also tbh i don't hate Harada, the person, i just hate some of his design choices (not all, but some) in the last Tekken games.

So maybe Sophitia's gods stop being lazy, and finally decided to do something. Took pity on Sophitia's fate, and decided to change it as a reward for being so loyal to them. They keep making emphasis when Sophitia calls for her gods in the videos.
A bit on the old side, and not entirely correct, but what the heck:
18126896-jpg.15107

I think we might get a new character reveal(s) on the 15th. I'm almost certain it's the new character, Kilik's rival. Iirc with scv, they always revealed at least two or more characters at a time. So maybe if it is the new character, they'll reveal him along side Kilik?

Oh yeah definitely i can see them reveal the 2 at same time, can't wait for both!

Mitsu blocks Sophitia's 6A and gets hit with the Soul Charge enhancement of 6A which is a guard break. The string is like Pyrrha Omega's 6B[BE]. Then, Mitsu uses Reversal Edge to recover from the guard break to block Sophitia's BB. Sophitia does 3A+B and it's Soul Charge enhancement is for a 3rd hit to be a Guard Break. Mitsu trys Reversal Edge again, but loses. This proves that Reversal Edge loses to Guard Break attacks.

Yeah that's how I understood it. His guard was broken, he tried to use reversal edge to save his ass, but got beat by the guard break at the end.

I wonder if reversal edge is meter related, I think it will be.

Maybe that the new way to measure how many times you block before a guard burst happens?

Yeah that seems likely.

Also the gameplay from PSX is supposed to be in one and a half hours right?

I can't see Amy invoking the ancient power of a butterfly in battle though lol. Unless they are going with its meso-american symbolism of being an icon of rain and fire. In Mexico they also represent homosexuality - maybe Amy is the true gay icon we need.

I can't see Amy invoking the ancient power of a butterfly in battle though lol. Unless they are going with its meso-american symbolism of being an icon of rain and fire. In Mexico they also represent homosexuality - maybe Amy is the true gay icon we need.
Tira would be a very good gay icon too I guess, her critical finish is iconic, regardless of the gender, she's kissing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back