Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Oh just saw the new Taki...
Did they removed her nipples?
Desafío SOULCALIBUR VI - ETC Mcfly 🆚 Kane Blueriver.png
Desafío SOULCALIBUR VI - ETC Mcfly 🆚 Kane Blueriver (1).png
Pre-order cancelled.

hard to believe we're under the 2 Week mark!!!

im gonna try really hard to take that day off. the night of release im gonna order pizza for my bros and just game out. then gonna head to boston and meet up with my friend to practice for a tournament the very next day at Gaming Underground in Waltham. Since I doubt they will have Tira available i'm gonna just focus on zas

Did they removed her nipples?
Pre-order cancelled.

It's possible. Or if that's an old build then the nipples were specifically added later! You would think such a thing would fall under late stage polish and detail.

To be honest though I think I could live without the nipples if that build's shading/lighting makes it into the final release.

And just for the hell of it I'll say it once more:
nipples

im gonna try really hard to take that day off. the night of release im gonna order pizza for my bros and just game out. then gonna head to boston and meet up with my friend to practice for a tournament the very next day at Gaming Underground in Waltham. Since I doubt they will have Tira available i'm gonna just focus on zas
They said Tira is a day one download so she should be available.

Lol I saved all my pto and took a week of from work just to play.

Back