Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

ah, thanks. :(

so I guess it's like WWE 2K19, then. where you have to create a separate character for the CAS storymode.

kind of sucks cuz that means you have to create the same character more than once if you want to use it in other modes.

If my memory serves me correctly, wasn't this also the case with Chronicles of the Sword in SC3? There wasn't overlap between the character you made specifically for COTS; if you wanted to use them elsewhere, you had to make them again.
Or maybe it was that if you created a character, but not for COTS, you had to remake them all over again once you began COTS for the first time....??? Hell, I just confused myself.

Capture.JPG

Thanks to Soul now i know how Sieg looks with short hair and he looks GREAT ! now I can make his second outfit from SC3 !!!!

If my memory serves me correctly, wasn't this also the case with Chronicles of the Sword in SC3? There wasn't overlap between the character you made specifically for COTS; if you wanted to use them elsewhere, you had to make them again.
Or maybe it was that if you created a character, but not for COTS, you had to remake them all over again once you began COTS for the first time....??? Hell, I just confused myself.
You're right. SoulCalibur III only had 3-10 custom character slots, and they had nothing to do with Chronicles of the Sword, aside from how many you had unlocked. You had the same number of slots both inside and outside of Chronicles of the Sword, and unlocked more slots by playing Chronicles of the Sword. Anything you made inside Chronicles of the Sword couldn't be used outside of Chronicles of the Sword and vice versa, but you could take the formula down and remake them if you wanted. You could do the same for the characters who automatically joined you in Chronicles of the Sword, since they didn't take up your slots, but you could still edit them, so you could get their formulas and remake them outside of Chronicles of the Sword.

From those who got an early copy, any chance we could get pics or a video of CAS equipment that's newly available compared to SCV in use? i.e. Tira's SCV 2P equipment on the character (I particularly want to know if the skirt is there)

Last edited:
Do we know for sure that the two armor packs and the 100 pieces of equipment in the SP are the same thing? Because I recall one of the SP things saying 2 Armor Packs + 100 creation parts.

Do we know for sure that the two armor packs and the 100 pieces of equipment in the SP are the same thing? Because I recall one of the SP things saying 2 Armor Packs + 100 creation parts.
That was just terribly formatted. It was stated here that the season pass is the +100 parts:

It was saying you get 4 characters + 100 parts, 100 parts coming from the two armor packs, and the "more than" part coming from the characters who will have their parts usable like Tira.

Hopefully they’ll include IV 2Ps since a lot of essentials are covered there. Ideally some will fit both genders. I can think of Raph’s jacket, Setsuka’s skirt, and Mi-Na’s circlet among the items I need.

As it stands three of my female party members (Heroine and Archer) will end up having to wear that one skirt open on the sides until I can get a side skirt for the Cleric.

Haha seems everyone got their game while waiting for SC6.

I goes back to TW3 after 1 year break, game with a lot of qualities but it remind me the thing i disliked about the game and what made it me stop playing it is that there is more talk that gameplay lol, but i still having fun with, or at least i'm trying lol even tho sometimes it's really hard (last time i played it was 45 minutes of just talking lol) . But at least i'm getting more familiar with geralt and understand more why he's very popular character. Now i'm more hyped and familiar with those bunch of signs and double sword.
TW3 is a great game, picked it up when I heard Geralts was guesting in SC VI and still playing it. Just started the Blood and Wine expansion, looks amazing.
Maining Geralt with Yoshi and Cerv.

My NDA ends tomorow 4pm CEST/PARIS so 10am for New York time.

I will probably release a first video tonight or tomorow if I'am lucky with the encoding, and start streaming at 4pm Paris / 10am NYC.
Could you just tell us if people who already have the game have missed something which explains the NDA ?

My NDA ends tomorow 4pm CEST/PARIS so 10am for New York time.

I will probably release a first video tonight or tomorow if I'am lucky with the encoding, and start streaming at 4pm Paris / 10am NYC.
Why does your NDA end that late? It ends 7 hoirs earlier for a reviewer in Saudi.
Could you just tell us if people who already have the game have missed something which explains the NDA ?
Obviously he can't lol

I really hope SC6 will do very well, so well that it will bring back the Golden Age of 3D fighters. Also why the hell not will motivate other videogame developers to try making a 3D fighting game.

Also Then maybe sega will be motivate to do a VF6 and Tekken will go back its roots with the next game

Last edited:
Back