Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Very much doubt it. That doesn't seem like it would even come close to 50 parts, even if 2B and Kainé outfits were each separated into more parts (which we don't have precedence for, just look at the SoulCalibur VI cast parts), and including the stickers and extra equipment.
That’s nice. Well, it’s good that they give a us a character with extra stuff. Makes me feel a lot less bad for getting the season pass lol

But they did, and it's because it was the right thing.

it was the best thing considering the position that booth SC and the company that developed Nier automata, both where in a bad position but Nier automata popped off and SC6 is a good game, both can profit from each other's success.

They didn't confirm it, but it seems likely that it would be, looking at Tira, but then again it seems likely that it wouldn't be, looking at Geralt.

But if Kainé's stuff and those extra equipment items are going to be usable on CaS, why they would leave 2B's unusable would be somewhat of a mystery.
thanks.

yeah, I hope her main black dress is CASable because it would fit perfectly for some of my characters.

How do we even know she is CaSable? Geralt isn't, none of the guests have been to a degree of being able to fully customize them. It would be shitty to allow her and not Jerry.

Personally I saw this coming eventually but I'm still disappointed. This just means more legacy character won't be returning, would have preferred her in a second season tbh... hopefully setsuka is coming... idk who I want for the last character because everyone I want means I won't get others.

I'm sure she will be fun but ugh it's just a let down we aren't getting legacy characters first.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic/joking, but Geralt is CASable, at least his style is. I haven't checked grabbing his full model and putting alternate items on it but I don't see why that would be off limits when we can use his style already.

"A unique costume", I'm sticking to my "it's her 2P" theory. And I also think she won't be customisable any further, nor would her style be available. (I cannot be disappointed thinking that way ^^)

Stage? Costume? Weapons?! I will take it! Even if I have no clue about 2B.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I didn't see anywhere in trailer about her being part of the season pass. Either they fudged it and didn't clarify, or the season pass will be all SC characters.

interesting point ... if she would be sold separately that would make more room for more characters but then again people would be pissed cus its not included in the season pass.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic/joking, but Geralt is CASable, at least his style is. I haven't checked grabbing his full model and putting alternate items on it but I don't see why that would be off limits when we can use his style already.
You can't customize Geralt's body and you can't use his equipment on other characters. You can only use his style and weapons.

You can't change Geralt's equipment.

On the additional guests note, I don't think there's any more widely requested guests to even add. Geralt and 2B were the top 2 requests by quite a bit, and it seems like Kubo has been paying attention to the fan requests. Cassandra and another legacy character I think would be a bigger draw than a third barely requested guest which would just annoy fans more than anything (they've already seen that with Tekken 7's first season pass).

Back