Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Also am I getting this right, after buying Tira separately I can only purchase the season pass at full price? I am upset.
You'll still be able to buy the other items individually, as they come out, but if you buy everything else, then the cost would likely be about the same as if you've already bought Tira and then buy the season pass, yes. That was the risk you took by buying Tira standalone. Season passes never discount when you already own some of the content. Tira was the "bonus character", since it's likely she wasn't included in the cost of the season pass, so she was "free", by that logic.

While I understand this viewpoint without context and knowledge of context probably will not change how the outfit looks on random CaS, the outfit itself has a shit ton of complex and complicated nuance and backstory to it in Nier's canon, as an extension of Kaine's character (one of the most complex characters in gaming). At the expense of sounding like a paid shill, I love the inclusion of the outfit and plan to use the shit out of it. It's one of my fav character designs in gaming (and I say this as someone who hates blatant and avid over-sexualisation - the outfit is so much more than this)
I can understand that it has a story but to someone who hasn't played Nier it's just... boob slits. And another ass out outfit that is lingerie that you will probably be unable to combine with anything else.

I still feel Bamco could have made everyone happy today with 2B trailer + season pass silhouettes of remaining characters or 2B trailer + another classic character trailer.

I don't really understand Bamco here... I guess it will take a long time before the next announcement ?

(What will you do with the caged Lizardman that you brought for today ?)

We got a character reveal a week after release. It seems a little silly to be upset we didn't get even more.

Well, they revealed 2 characters at once at E3. Mi-Na and Astaroth, so who knows ? :p

I still feel Bamco could have made everyone happy today with 2B trailer + season pass silhouettes of remaining characters or 2B trailer + another classic character trailer.

I don't really understand Bamco here... I guess it will take a long time before the next announcement ?
We got a character reveal a week after release. It seems a little silly to be upset we didn't get even more.

i just had like 8 bucks in my bank account, give me a break xD
I didn't mean to be harsh, I was just saying, that's how the business model works. Tight on funds folks is a valid reason why someone would just buy Tira.

Well, if you believe Soul Archive JP for the release order of the DLC, the next thing we'll get after 2B will be the first armor pack, then the second character, then the second armor pack, then the third character. So the more reasonable "extra" with 2B would have been also releasing the first armor pack when 2B is out, though this could still happen, we don't have a date on when 2B is released.

2B being announced at Paris by Kayane is probably just because she has been asking about that guest in all her interviews, they jumped on the occasion :P

Kayane said multiple times that she liked 2B. 2B fans should probably thank her a lot yes !
I really hope it will boost the game sales at least ! Nier fans, you've no excuse now, buy this game !!!

(Oh poor Raphael still without Amy ! :p )

I'm happy for everyone who wanted 2B, but I...
FNenQQyZXpEz.gif

Someone tag me if one of these characters was announced:
:sc4cas1::sc4hil1::sc2yun2::sc5vio1::sc5pyr1::sc4roc1:
I'll be absent, but I'll be back in 2019.

AntiqueThinGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

Bye Bye! :*

If there had to be a guest character they could have done a lot worse. I know a lot of people wanted Dark Souls but I didn't...a large part of the DS fanbase is toxic as hell and I would prefer that not leak into Soulcalibur VI. That said I probably would be fine with anyone since at least now the guest characters are done with and they can focus on what really matters.

To be fair I've been on the fence about picking up Nier Automata for ages (since it released) and now with 2B coming to Soulcalibur VI I finally found a reason to pick the game up. Perhaps the hype is valid or perhaps it isn't I'm going to check out the game and see what I think of the character after actually playing said game. One thing I can say from the trailer is that fighting style wise she seems like an interesting character.

I hope we will get info on whether or not 2B's outfit is available for CaS soon...
same here.

her design is nice and her moveset, while cool, is too "futuristic" for my taste. So for this piece of DLC, I don't think I'd be interested in using her weapons or fighting style for my CAS. So really, the only thing I'm interested in from 2B is her main black dress.

The other day, I was thinking, what with the limited CAS parts available in base game, what outfit would be perfect for my CAS characters, and I was thinking if only 2B were the next guest character...…..lol.

Back