Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Except that this person is almost certainly making money off of these videos. Making deliberately clickbaity videos to spread leaks and misinformation that are comically and obviously false is just kinda scummy. Those "leaks" don't deserve even the small amount of legitimacy that making videos about them affords.

If you think that video was made in good faith with the intention of bringing news to Soulcalibur fans... I'm sorry but you're incredibly naive. They're profiting off of turning a random 4chan post into clickbait. Nothing more.
As an adult you have the opportunity of choice, and you can be mature and ignore his videos if you dislike him so much, or you can continue to be childish and continue [to defend] slandering him online. If you're not an adult then stfu and go do ur homework or something. Like?? He isn't hurting anyone, he said straight away in his video that the list was not credible and shouldn't be trusted. He isn't conning anyone out of their money. None of what he does deserves being called names by ppl who are objectively doing nothing more productive for the community than what he is. Just ignore him.

You know when someone ring out you it's your own fault not his.Only SC has this unique mechanic and I totally love it.
Virtua Fighter.
Hold on Hold on people! I visited SC6 site yesterday with Yoshi on the roster now and I realized all characters are grouped in scheme to match each other, that's cool! Like in SC4 site I remember characters were close to each other like Mitsu with Setsuka, Ivy and Cervantes, Sieg and Night etc. Now Mitsu is with Sophie - two main stays of the series Groh and Nightmare - two evil characters Xiang and Kilik - couple Ivy and Zas - magical Geralt and Sieg - knights or medieval and now Taki and Yoshi - ninja. Who do you think will be paired together next? :)
I bet if Maxi and Lizardman got announced in the same month you'd say "oh, this month's theme is characters-who-lost-their-memories." And if Talim and Voldo got announced, you'd say "obviously this month's theme is characters-with-two-bladed-weapons-in-each-hand."

I challenge you to name one pair of characters from SoulCalibur that don't have a single thing in common.

UNRELATED, but has anyone else noticed that Yoshimitsu's Soul Arena icon is from SCV, rather than SCVI? But I don't really mind seeing that spooky skeleton Yoshimitsu design.

Last edited:
do we have detailed info on SC for characters? or its still vague for now? like we know kilik's gets his health bar drained and power boost and what not.

if raphel is in i hope his moves have vampiric attributes like moves heal on hit or something. i was reading takis and was confused if her weapons chip outside of SC

I bet if Maxi and Lizardman got announced in the same month you'd say "oh, this month's theme is characters-who-lost-their-memories." And if Talim and Voldo got announced, you'd say "obviously this month's theme is characters-with-two-bladed-weapons-in-each-hand."

I challenge you to name one pair of characters from SoulCalibur that don't have a single thing in common.
I mean, I wasn't going to say anything

Yes, but wall-splats is only in the SC
011.jpg

Virtua Fighter, Tekken and DOA all have wall splats. In fact, I can't think of any 3D fighter (with walls) that doesn't have them...

Hold on Hold on people! I visited SC6 site yesterday with Yoshi on the roster now and I realized all characters are grouped in scheme to match each other, that's cool! Like in SC4 site I remember characters were close to each other like Mitsu with Setsuka, Ivy and Cervantes, Sieg and Night etc. Now Mitsu is with Sophie - two main stays of the series Groh and Nightmare - two evil characters Xiang and Kilik - couple Ivy and Zas - magical Geralt and Sieg - knights or medieval and now Taki and Yoshi - ninja. Who do you think will be paired together next? :)
Maxi and Astaroth = enemies
Voldo and Lizardman = Freaks
Edgelord Papi and Talim = See Talim's SC4 ending or Edgelord Papi and Cervantes = Dads

Hold up, English is not David Blain’s first language so there might be an extra level of confusion here.

-

I like ring outs, but have felt cheated in the past by dominating someone and then getting caught at the wrong time. On the other end of the spectrum when you get a magic pixel ring out against someone, there’s a certain amount of both guilt and pure joy that hits you.

Anything is fair game once the announcer announces "FIGHT"!

Just means you gotta step your stage awareness up

I need to watch somw top 8 soulcal fights now

If they happen to put multi-tiered stages in VI, I hope we can transition between them without having to win/lose the round... for example, a stage would have 3 ring-out sides and one transition side, which would transfer the players to the 2nd zone without finishing the round :)

Back