Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Cassie is live on US PSN!
C68202CF-C872-4899-95DC-8FF1D4C27B60.jpeg

Wonder how long it’ll take for the new DLC to hit...

Still hoping for freebies. And SNK really needs their characters to be guests everywhere apparently...

I've got some terrible news.

Here's a picture of season pass 2:
seasonpass2.png

Does any part of this image ring any bells? No? Maybe you're not remembering because your mind is trying to repress the dark memories this image would normally evoke?

How about I show this:
lostswords-chest.png

It's true! The treasure chests in season pass 2 are none other than the premium chests from Lost Swords!

I hope you guys are ready to spend 90 dollars on each new DLC character. I suppose this is how Okubo managed to convince the higher-ups to greenlight season 2.

I've got some terrible news.

Here's a picture of season pass 2:
View attachment 64403

Does any part of this image ring any bells? No? Maybe you're not remembering because your mind is trying to repress the dark memories this image would normally evoke?

How about I show this:
View attachment 64404

It's true! The treasure chests in season pass 2 are none other than the premium chests from Lost Swords!

I hope you guys are ready to spend 90 dollars on each new DLC character. I suppose this is how Okubo managed to convince the higher-ups to greenlight season 2.

Wait... please elaborate for any of us Xbox players that never saw Lost Swords. What is the problem exactly?

1. Virtuous Heart
  2. Unwavering Resolve
  3. Fearless Eyes
  4. Courage Ablaze
  5. Immaculate Pledge
  6. A Silent Player
  7. A Firm Resolution
  8. "..."
  9. Afterglow

Last edited:
Wait... please elaborate for any of us Xbox players that never saw Lost Swords. What is the problem exactly?
We can compare how Cassandra got released for both games.

For SC6, you have to pay around 6 dollars to own her.

For Lost Swords, they released her like this:
The total amount of money you had to spend for those premium chests was 90 US dollars.

Because she stole Sophitia’s original weapons prior to SoulCalibur II. It’s more things that were known but not seen, like a lot of other things in SoulCalibur VI.

Ah of course. That makes sense. I thought when they said original style they were referring to SC2.

Name of her chapters in Soul Chronicle are previous tracks...

I could have sworn I saw one called Unbreakable Soul as well.

Is anyone able to access Cassandra on Steam? They posted this article fifteen minutes ago, but I just restarted Steam and she's not available. I feel betrayed.

Is anyone able to access Cassandra on Steam? They posted this article fifteen minutes ago, but I just restarted Steam and she's not available. I feel betrayed.

They're liars. Liars!

There is no patch or DLC yet. But the default time for updates on anything on Steam is in 30 minutes, so hopefully it's all up then.

Back