Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Well they certainly did:
cmtKpn2.jpg

R3FPNXU.jpg

Edit: I was sad when I had to compromise for my Santa Hilde, but I've done so much since making her that I forgot to complain about it.
wipm5SZ.jpg

Lu5cxeQ.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if someone has mentioned this but one of articles which come with Hilde "O Lobo e a Contadora de Historias" (I don't know the translation in eng, sorry). This article basically refers to the blonde elf-girl with annoying voice Scheherazade. :sc4hil1:
latest

In SC IV is mentioned she knows the founder of Wolfkrone and museum tell what happens with these two. Since VI make their "elves" something canon maybe we are able to see her in future. :sc4amy1:

That would be "The Wolf and the Storyteller", wouldn't it? And Scheherazade is a storyteller, specifically of One Thousand and One Nights.

But Automaton paves way for Ashlotte just like Darksider does for Kamikirimusi and Revenant does for... Revenant, so I wouldn't say it's all that strong an argument, just a fun nod/reference. All five of the bonus characters have a tie to someone's story, but they're mostly throwaway references instead of reasons for them to actually make returns.

Since Hilde classic outfit is free i wonder why they just didn't put it alt skin selection by default.

Since Hilde classic outfit is free i wonder why they just didn't put it alt skin selection by default.
Same reason Amy and Cassandra didn't get theirs added, I guess. It does say "Color" 1/2/3/4, not variations, though some of them do have pre-broken parts, they're still the same parts. I would argue that Mitsurugi's Color 3 should have gone all the way and used Arthur's armor set from Libra of Soul, but it's just a recolor. Another answer could be that it wouldn't be fair if certain folks had actual 2ps and others didn't.

As little as I know about Japanese culture, foxes usually disguise themselves as pretty sexy girls.
Yoshitoshi-Kuzunoha.jpg

What is the opposite of Kamikirimusi, if she really were a kitsune I believe she would wear clothes equal or worse than Shura.

Last edited:
That "foxyness" came to me because of her eyes shape (and colour), hair colour and overall facial structure that made her look a bit on the "cute" side

1576195844063.png

1576195898924.png

why the hell is cervantes eye color different in these two pics for SC2? I never knew there was an inconsistency.

Speaking of this....

2P outfits are alternate takes on the character right? Maxi has always had his caucasian 2P with blonde hair.... I imagine we don't take it literally and think Maxi used ancient Michael Jackson powers to dye his skin and hair

why the hell is cervantes eye color different in these two pics for SC2? I never knew there was an inconsistency.
HD Online

It appears that the HD version changed his eyes to red. I guess they thought it looked cooler or something. I disagree, but it seems like that’s the X factor here.

2P outfits are alternate takes on the character right? Maxi has always had his caucasian 2P with blonde hair.... I imagine we don't take it literally and think Maxi used ancient Michael Jackson powers to dye his skin and hair
It kinda depends on the character. Like Setsuka’s 2p in SoulCalibur III shows her truly blonde hair, which was dyed black to appear more Japanese for her role as oiran. But then her eyes are also blue, so we are to believe she had contacts now? In 1590-1591? Pffft.

Edit: Formatting fix, silly multi-quote.

Last edited:
Back