Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Loli feet
EW4XWgOUMAA5LwV.jpg

sc6 already has 3 guests. And literally the entire dlc has been waifu nonsense so far aside form hao maru

and SC4 has Darth Vader, Starkiller, Yoda and Algol Fear.
angol_fear_in_sgt_gunso_part_1_by_vampire_moon_d2ldidt-fullview.jpg

As much as it was created for SC it is clear that its design, background and name are 100% derived from St. Frog / Keroro Gunso and I very much doubt this character will ever return to the SC series.

Don't worry, it's not all waifus, we'll soon get your favourite wang, Hwang Kappa.

Sorry, I hath seen the oportunity, and I hath seized it.

Tifa can stay in her shitty and overrated FFVII Remake game, thanks.

Truth be told, I would rather we get a character who hasn't yet been depicted in a fighting game. Tifa not only has Dissidia, but also was in the PSX edition of Ehrgeiz. Nobody remembers Ehrgeiz, makes me sad.

when the season 2 codenames were thought to be six characters I had hoped YELL was Li Long but sadly it appears there is no hope for the poor bastard. May he enjoy his time off with Chie

1592429260552.png

I wouldn't mind though if he was there instead of guest/newcomer but they need some sort of hook to trick people to buy the pass. Unless they put Yun-Seong in a thong (unlikely) he won't be enough to sell the pass due to the fgc comprised of males who want tittys. While Yun-Seong would undeoubtedly get a cool outfit revision you know people would whine about no waifu. So i'm assuming Natalie or female guest. Would love to be wrong though.

The third season passes for Tekken 7 and DBFZ have broken the previous patterns though (Tekken getting 4 characters and 2 non character dlc..DBFZ getting 4 or 5 characters instead of 6) so maybe SCVI will also break the trend.

Li Long is so unpopular and obscure there is no rule34 of him Kappa

Last edited:
Back