Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

The last two characters apparently come with an extra weapon, totaling 8, just as it was with Cassandra, Xianghua and Nightmare and later Taki and Cervantes with their flags. It would be interesting or perhaps 'comical' if Setsuka's joke weapon has an 'invisible/translucent' parasol, it would not be the first time this occurs, he have YS' Han Guang & Cheng Ying.
latest
latest

Considering the scale of the stream, i think maybe they will show both Season 2 characters.

At least that would be really dope.

Considering the scale of the stream, i think maybe they will show both Season 2 characters.

At least that would be really dope.

For SCVI, I expect that a Setsuka reveal trailer & Hwang teaser.
For Tekken 7, I expect Season 4 to be announced with Kazuma Kiryu as the guest because Harada hinted it weeks ago on Twitter.

I thought you wanted Tifa as guest.
No, that’s RB. I’ve always been Aranea from FFXV during prerelease / season 1 times and since the possible season 3 I’ve pretty much always said Kazuya to complete the Mishima family in SoulCalibur games. But if Tekken is getting Kiryu-chan then it would be really cool if we got Majima.

The problem with adding a regular iai sword to Setsuka's arsenal is that it'll make some of her moves (especially those involving her opening her umbrella) look really awkward. Not to mention her victory pose where she twirls it around.

Dude, when was the last time you checked out the uploaded CAS creations? Awkward parasol animations on an european style sword is the LEAST of the problem those bad boys gonna face! Not gonna stop me, mind you, from making the most awkward and unfittingly looking CAS parasol wielding buff ever.

While it would be nice if I could 100% expect them to finally show some news for dlc, on the other hand it wouldn't be the first time they had a perfectly good opportunity to do that and just bafflingly choose to not take it.

I think anybody expecting more than Setsuka's reveal on the 31st is likely to be severely let down. As regards SC that is: clearly there will be additional reveals regarding Tekken and who knows what else.

My prediction is we get Setsuka trailer followed by Okubo revealing that she will be released next week and he will proceed to talk about the future of SC IP and what is their next step also they will talk about SC world tour and what the deal is with that, no season 3 reveal or something like that cus that will be revealed together with Hwang/Yunseong.

And BTW does anyone know why the DOA producer is gona show up there ? arent hey kinda done? like they are not supporting the game any more right ?

Back