Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Okubo asked for people not to ask him unreasonable things. But this might be a good place for a reveal trailer.

This worries me slightly.

Asking for, at the very least, an indication of when the next DLC that most of us have already paid for is the polar opposite of unreasonable, especially after 4 months of essentially silence.

Fingers crossed I’ve got nothing to worry about though and it’s just Okubo being playful.

This has to be it. I feel it's weird for them to make the announcement during a Japanese-only stream, but this timing matches with when EVO finals would normally happen.

I can also remember they announced 2B during a French event, so it's not unheard of for them to make an announcement to a relatively small audience.

It's conspiracy theory time:

earth-is-totally-flat.png

Maybe this happened due to Namco uploading a new SC DLC trailer to their Youtube channels, which triggered Youtube to scan other videos for copyright ID claims?

In other words, it would confirm the following:
  • Voldo is a real person and walks among us.
  • All yeti, bigfoot, and ghost sightings are actually just Voldo being Voldo.
  • Trump is a puppet president under control by Voldo.
  • Earth isn't round, its shape is actually an octagonal parallelogram.
  • Alpha Patroklos trailer is incoming soon(TM).

That last conspiracy theory is the craziest one, but darn it, surely it's true at this rate.

It's conspiracy theory time:

View attachment 77271

Maybe this happened due to Namco uploading a new SC DLC trailer to their Youtube channels, which triggered Youtube to scan other videos for copyright ID claims?

In other words, it would confirm the following:
  • Voldo is a real person and walks among us.
  • All yeti, bigfoot, and ghost sightings are actually just Voldo being Voldo.
  • Trump is a puppet president under control by Voldo.
  • Earth isn't round, its shape is actually an octagonal parallelogram.
  • Alpha Patroklos trailer is incoming soon(TM).

That last conspiracy theory is the craziest one, but darn it, surely it's true at this rate.

I would counter claim that as it's news and you're reviewing it meaning it's under fair use.

I would counter claim that as it's news and you're reviewing it meaning it's under fair use.
I've given up on it. I get a crazy amount of copyright ID claims (it's especially common with music), so trying to address every single instance of it would take a ton of time. I don't get high amounts of views on my podcasts anyway, so it makes little difference. It means the few cents I'd earn on the podcasts go to Namco instead.

What if... along with the Obvious Setsuka, we get a regular sword alt weapon and Alpha Patties clothes for CAS?
The problem with adding a regular iai sword to Setsuka's arsenal is that it'll make some of her moves (especially those involving her opening her umbrella) look really awkward. Not to mention her victory pose where she twirls it around.

The problem with adding a regular iai sword to Setsuka's arsenal is that it'll make some of her moves (especially those involving her opening her umbrella) look really awkward. Not to mention her victory pose where she twirls it around.
Setsuka would be far from the only person that alternate weapons present this issue for if she got some normal iai blades without a parasol.

Back