Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I uploaded one of the songs from today's stream for you lovely people. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted before, apologies if I'm wrong. It's a banger, though.

If anyone has more specific information about the track, I'll update the info and make the video unlisted. My guess is that it's a theme for Nightmare, since there are organs and stuff, but I dunno. I made the picture X anyway even though it's clearly not her theme, because best girl.
Reminds me of something you'd hear from the fate series, such epicness!

Zasalamel! That guy's moveset looks so awesome this time around. Want to see more of those orbs but I'm thinking I'll be selecting him a lot more in this version of the game.

One of the nice things I noticed that they changed about the game is that when characters start walking too far away from each other, the camera doesn't pan out to show the distance of the stage anymore, but rather tilts it so that one character is in the foreground and the other is in the background. I always thought this was something Namco Bandai should have implemented from their other fighters a long time ago (the Naruto Ninja Storm games, Pokken Tournament, etc.).

He has a favorite VA of mine but I like plenty of scythe characters too...

Almost curious what Papa Groh’s weapon will be and the spear comment has me eager to find out who it is. If Mi-Na, how will she differ from Kilik?

I really like the pokken-esque camera angles when characters are far apart:

1529038550726.png

I uploaded one of the songs from today's stream for you lovely people. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted before, apologies if I'm wrong. It's a banger, though.

If anyone has more specific information about the track, I'll update the info and make the video unlisted. My guess is that it's a theme for Nightmare, since there are organs and stuff, but I dunno. I made the picture X anyway even though it's clearly not her theme, because best girl.
Holy shit this is actually amazing. It sounds like something from Tekken

What do you guys think the chances of something coming tomorrow before/during/after Max's stream? I know he loves SC, and probably was a big factor in keeping its name alive and out there.

There's a season pass containing four DLC characters. Does anyone else hope they won't pull a DOA5 and milk it to death for years on end? There's only so much I can take, and TN crossed a line when it came to milking the fanbase dry with DLC that wasn't even good.

About release, did you know that the official release date is actually October 18th? The steam version is set to be released on the 19th.

According to the official website, that is.

Grøh's Papi is one of the bosses in the story.

In case you were curious, this is the general English speaking staff opinion on who are the strongest characters in the E3 build (in no order):
Siegfried, Nightmare, Mitsurugi, Kilik, Grøh, and Xianghua.
The weakest in general opinion is Geralt, Sophitia, and Zasalamel. Weakest shouldn't be regarded as low tier though since they're still very strong.
Meaning that Ivy, Taki, Maxi, and Yoshimitsu are apparently somewhere inbetween those two "dividers."

I want to clarify on the Raphael fans sweating regarding him statement for a moment. I was further informed that can be taken one of two ways. "No Raphael" or Raphael is really bad. But as you all know, historically Raphael has been awful outside of SCII. So it sounds more like Raphael isn't in. :/
To add some more information I heard, 23/24 characters is confirmed for the finalized roster.
At least one of the DLC characters is a guest (no surprise that's happening)
The other two DLC characters "aren't really relevant in the story."
No clues on anyone of those DLC characters particularly yet, but I was told it's not any of the mages from The Witcher and probably not another Witcher character.

Back