Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Just don’t want my fencer villain doing ballet as a victory pose but I’d feel insulted if it was Amy instead.

At least this board doesn’t have those pedos unlike the creepy Elise or Nowi fans.

Sophitia's mother is Nike, but she isn't the Goddess Nike. Sophitia had been grated the protection of the gods as a reward for her faith, so she is only a mortal protect by gods, that is why Pyrrha can fight without having any type of training :sc5pyr1:
Nike passed away due to the stress of her family's tragedies in old timeline
Is it ever said that it isnt the goddess Nike??
Cassandra's win quotes have to do ALOT with victory. Ive never seen anything in the lore that said otherwise.

Yo Imma let you finish but

CASSANDRA

Keep expectations low to avoid disappointment. There has been no news or hints to her being in the game, no leaks allude to her being in the game. It's completely up in the air whether she's in the game or not, especially with the image of Lizardman using a sword and shield.

I would like the following for Talim:

- Extended reach on all her normal moves during SC, enhanced with a wind effect trail.
- Windcharmer has built-in autoevade against B attacks, make it dodge stuff please.
- Windleap cancel to neutral. Tech Jump frames during the entire animation.

You all seem to forget Tira guys ;)

You see my signature? I haven't forgotten my baby!

latest

I'm worried though about her jolly and gloomy. Hope they don't take it away. =(

Last edited:
I just keep imagining talim go like, super Saiyan or something. Like you just pissed off talim that much she just kind of jumps in power level or something. I hope her CE is insane. Same with Asta, his CE sucked.

Btw, if I have a dream that ashlotte gets in, once I wake up I might just slump into depression until the release. WHICH IS ONLY FOUR MONTHS AWAY YATAAAH!

I'm gonna level with you guys - I don't think we'll be getting any staple cast as DLC. If they couldn't be assed to put Julia or Lei into T7, I'm gonna chance a venture and say that anyone who doesn't make the cut probably stays that way.

It's weird seeing people keep posting roster predictions with no Tira (or maybe it's just the one guy?), especially when they're putting in Rock and Mina as guaranteed inclusions. If Zas is in Tira's in, she's popular with a unique style and considering they made her the main villain in SCV's story mode the devs clearly like her a lot too.

I'm pretty curious what they'll do with her story-wise this time, in the SCII time period she'd be searching for Nightmare I think but in SCI era she'd probably still be with the Bird of Passage group which could be a pretty interesting angle to go for.

I'm gonna level with you guys - I don't think we'll be getting any staple cast as DLC. If they couldn't be assed to put Julia or Lei into T7, I'm gonna chance a venture and say that anyone who doesn't make the cut probably stays that way.
I'm not certain if I agree or disagree with you, but I do know that it would be a ludicrous decision on Namco's part if they actually did this. SCV already got enough backlash for cutting characters and fighting styles, the last thing SCVI needs is to have 4+ guest characters but not Setsuka or Raphael.

Seeing long-time veterans of the series as DLC would still suck IMO, but it's better to have them that way than to not have them at all.

It's weird seeing people keep posting roster predictions with no Tira (or maybe it's just the one guy?), especially when they're putting in Rock and Mina as guaranteed inclusions. If Zas is in Tira's in, she's popular with a unique style and considering they made her the main villain in SCV's story mode the devs clearly like her a lot too.
Tira must be in. She's one of the most important characters in the game.

I'm thinking that too, if a character is a staple of the series they'd want to have them in the story mode which won't happen if they're dlc. My guess is it'll be characters like Viola or Amy who are popular but wouldn't really fit into the story.

Viola especially is a perfect choice for the season pass launch day character, she makes no sense story-wise but is the one new character people really liked from SCV (plus it would be a waste having such an interesting and unique style only show up for one game).

Back