Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Do you mean something like a trident??? I would be open to it, but also curious how such a style would be differentiated from Kilik and Mina.

whoops i mean 3 sectional staff.

3-section-waxwood-staff-14.gif

I really hope that we get all the character's 1Ps and 2Ps
I would like to see them have a 3rd costume like sc2. Also I disliked customizing the main characters like in sciv but putting my own colors on them like sc3 was fine I guess. I'm kinda getting annoyed how badly people play, I wish someone could just sit there and show all there moves like taki izuna drop.

whoops i mean 3 sectional staff.

3-section-waxwood-staff-14.gif
Ohhhhh!

Yeah, I am receptive to this too!
Same thing as before, as long as it can stand on it's own as a unique style, I'm down with it.

I'm not judgmental when it comes to new weapons being introduced. As long as they aren't redundant with what we already have, I think anything could be in.

SoulCalibur 6 is indeed better than 5, due to having a more polished story. But we still haven't seen the single player content and CaS yet. From what I've seen so far, SoulCalibur 3 and 4 would be more enjoyable.

Hopefully SoulCalibur 6 isn't as barebones as the last one.
What about gameplay?

I was watching all characters trailers, and Zasalamel's was easily one of my favorite, reasons:

- We didn't see him since a while.
- Back with a very fresh new look.
- Has a tons of new stuffs.
- His CE is super original, and it even surpass some of the best CA in 2D games.

But something weird in the last build is that his skin is less black and more white, which is weird, dunno what's up with that.

Beside i haven't seen yet his 8+b+k yet (not sure about the command but i think that's it), did someone catch that move in one of the footages?
Did you know that Michael Jackson was actually told to change his skin colour by the same people controlling the production of SoulCalibur VI behind the scenes?

Also, Michael Jackson's Earth Song is about the flat earth:
Earth Song - Michael Jackson (HQ Sound + Lyrics) - YouTube
Lyrics
"… I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are"

Again, this is the only thing you need to be concerned about - not Talim!
View attachment 49337

View attachment 49338

I haven't seen those two, but I'll try to check those out. In general, I prefer more modern kung fu choreography as opposed to the classical "parry, parry, parry, parry, land one hit, parry, parry, parry, parry, land a second hit and the fight's over" style. I enjoy both, just prefer the former.

I had to block info on this game so that I don’t check back on leaks or whatever.

Probably the alt story mode or CaS trailer will bring me back.

Yeah that's really late. I'm really questioning the people behind Namco's marketing department. They need to be more aggressive with marketing and really try to make the game purchasable to as many major retailers as possible. Why wait to take the customer's money?
I was hoping that the game would be up on Steam the moment the release date was revealed but this doesn't seem to be the case.
it's just for PC it seems, sadly. Like you can preorder console SCVI right now (well, CE at least). They are usually fine w/ console preordering being early, just not PC. =\

it's just for PC it seems, sadly. Like you can preorder console SCVI right now (well, CE at least). They are usually fine w/ console preordering being early, just not PC. =\
Well technically you can preorder the PC version from them too, which I assume means they're just going to send you a Steam key on launch, but that's the thing, taking console preorders is no big deal, because they're sending you the physical copy, so they can do that, but with PC games having no physical copies, it's not quite the same, since people tend to prefer to just buy it on Steam so they can preload the game.

i wonder if they are gona do something exclusive for steam only like a steam themed armor with a appropriate steam weapon or something.

What about gameplay?
The gameplay is fine, but it will take a lot more than that for this game to be a success. If this one is going to be like 5, focusing on just gameplay and reducing everything else, then it's going to be another failure.

Even CaS was a flop in that game compared to SoulCalibur 3. SoulCalibur 5 gave us an awesome character creator, but left us nothing to really do with them.

Back