Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

yo...i want it to be october already. that maxi break attack dash in SC is gorgeous. i haven't even finished watching the rest. why is this game gorgeous?

i'm in my feels right now

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's a nice touch to see that Siegfried has Nightmare's 6A+B parry/explosion while in Dark Legacy state and it puts him back to normal out of DL when you do it. Another nod to his time as Nightmare and acts basically like NM's Terror Charge in a sense then, in that it's like a unique single-use Soul Charge move mechanic, at least in that regard. Leaves more to consider as to whether or not he has anything else that uses up Dark Legacy that hasn't been found yet.

mark my words taki was shit in soul calibur 4 and she also didn't have those attacks, and soul calibur 6 is based on soul calibur 4 so i'm not surpreised that she will be bad

she will be mid tier at least but not as great as natsu
It’s a bit early to say since the game has yet to be released and there is still some characters in the roster not announced yet.

So I didnt really understand what they were saying about Ivy's SS. Is it unbreakable if it's just frame?

So I didnt really understand what they were saying about Ivy's SS. Is it unbreakable if it's just frame?
Can't break it, hopefully it was an oversight on part of the devs and next build/release it is breakable again.

Also, I feel like a few of Ivy's moves deal too much damage.

I'm just glad Ivy looks fun to play again. Tbh I think most of the cast looks pretty good.

I just hope Seig's 2p is way better than his 1p lol

Can't break it, hopefully it was an oversight on part of the devs and next build/release it is breakable again.

Also, I feel like a few of Ivy's moves deal too much damage.
That and Kilik's SC CE makes me think that's just how they're going to treat that kinda command throw thing. Makes me wonder what Asta will look like if they maintain that trend.

That and Kilik's SC CE makes me think that's just how they're going to treat that kinda command throw thing. Makes me wonder what Asta will look like if they maintain that trend.
The difference it is that Kilik's SC CE is a CE, I don't think you could break CE grabs back in V. At face value I thought they were going to reward the player for pulling a complex command grab, but it sounds unfair to give a tool that the only real answer is to duck or eat some hefty damage or if you jump get knocked out for small but still existing damage.

I don't think it is a trend on command throws, as of now only Kilik's CE (Which is a CE so fair enough) and SS are in such a state.

Back