Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

White hair not silver, and yes I have something for older/femme fatale women with attitude. Besides she is great fighter - very fast attacks, which strings together nicely. I hate loli girls...

Yes, femme fatales are great. Though I think Christie's hair is more silver now. As per the wiki:

Hair color

White (DOA3 - DOAD)
Silver (DOA5 - present)

Me on CaS trailer yet no Raph:
“Can’t wait to fight with my OCs since i suck at art, yet why can’t the antagonist fight the way I envision him to?” Night give the latter Groh’s or even Rugi’s.

And if Cervantes needs to be unlocked and one of the Korean swordies is in, I’m starting with the latter then.

The hypest Raphael match ever:

Good times. I remember the discovery of Raph's SCCs really changed up his game and turned him from a linear low-tier character into something very competitive. I probably would've played him more in future iterations of the game had they not changed him so darn much from SC3 onwards. I really miss his old BB and SC2 stances.

CaS being shown within an extended version of a Cassandra/Hilde/Cervantes trailer would be perfect but I have a feeling they'll leave Cerv for a triple feature with Inferno and Groh's dad as the very last trailer they reveal

I don't understand why the Gamescom site doesn't display information about this, but I've read a couple of articles which say that there will be a showcase stream from Gamescom tomorrow. It starts at 11 AM CET and will be streamed here: http://www.gamescom.global/

There will be some game announcements and Namco has said they'll be revealing a new game from a European developer (https://www.allgamesdelta.net/2018/08/new-games-and-premieres-debuting-at.html). If there's gonna be SC6 news from Gamescom, it could be part of this showcase.

From Bamco official calendar, news are supposed to be shown tomorrow. Even if it's not the case, I guess we can wait a bit until the end of the week ^^

It's a good thing that it'll be early in the morning for me when it happens. If I can stay up and see it, great. If I fall asleep, I'll have something nice to wake up to (hopefully).

Do you know if Future Press is going to publish an official guide of the game? Something like this

SCV.jpg

Back