Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Also one more question: why is everyone acting like this is the final non-DLC roster? It’s blatantly lopsided.
Thing is, those 4 small dots and the fact that Tira is the only character we've seen who isn't shown in that build makes it kind of suggestive of that. Especially since that isn't how it was in the previous build. There were empty-normal sized slots, but now that they've shrunken them i can't help but think that those slots might be for Tira and the rest of the season pass. It would be hella sad but it's still a possibility.

Except the DLC most likely has its own slot, and this doesn’t line up with the projected roster count by Okubo.

Lizardman, Hwang and Inferno could easily fill up the space and all three have been teased at some point. There are still two more months left until release, remember?

Didn't they say they're working on Tira even after the game has gone gold? And that's why she wasn't in the base game, because they started working on her too late? Well that would make sense why she isn't on the roster then. Assuming she would need to be properly downloaded with the day 1 patch/update.

I feel like the bottom left Icon will be used for CaS and DLC and Random will have a submenu with the options for "Random" "Random Male" and "Random Female"

they clearly don't shy away from putting DLC roster spots in that are just blank, they've done this in 4 and 5

guys you might be in denial. I'll be happy to be proven wrong but you might want to prepare.

it's better to think the worst so if something good happens you'll end up being pleasantly surprised

they clearly don't shy away from putting DLC roster spots in that are just blank, they've done this in 4 and 5

guys you might be in denial. I'll be happy to be proven wrong but you might want to prepare.

it's better to think the worst so if something good happens you'll end up being pleasantly surprised

I think most people are right, those dots are most likely DLC and I’m not gonna hold any hope for them to be base roster characters.

It’s kind of hard to imagine them leaving blank spots for possibly months, when the star on the far left looks like a good spot to put them.

It’s kind of hard to imagine them leaving blank spots for possibly months, when the star on the far left looks like a good spot to put them.
I agree, but CaS has to go somewhere...

OMG!! If CaS is in the middle (LIKE F'IN SCIV and BD) then everything would make perfect sense!!!

CAS.jpg

They left ONE blank slot for Dampierre, not four. Four is ridiculous. Same for one blank slot for the "other" Star Wars character.

Hwang in top left, Inferno in fourth right, Lizardman left of CaS, Tira right of bonus (the one blank slot). The other 3 DLC could be added in a new row.

Back