Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Didnt something like this happened when they were working on SCV ? I hope everyone is safe

I think that happened mid development of SC 5, this time the game is done and they are just polishing the game, of course this does not apply for DLC which might be in the make or almost done.

I don't know. I don't see potential in her story....sorry. Even Rothion has more potential. 😭😭😭😭

Still tons more potential than Patty who almost killed the franchise...

giphy.gif

I once saw a video on how to fix Cassandra, but I can't find it now. It had some really good ideas.

Was it this?

Still tons more potential than Patty who almost killed the franchise...
I prefer Patroklos to Cassandra.
Patroklos has more interesting gameplay.

I'm not a big fan of the Alexandra family.
Pyrrha is the best. She is the most beautiful character in SoulCalibur and has an evil side that is very cool.
But... I can live without it.

I prefer Patroklos to Cassandra.
Patroklos has more interesting gameplay.

I'm not a big fan of the Alexandra family.
Pyrrha is the best. She is the most beautiful character in SoulCalibur and has an evil side that is very cool.
But... I can live without it.

Ughh ... Pyrrah’s personality is so boring .. (kind of same thing with Sophitia).

Cassandra at least break the rule of the typical boring submissive Japanese girl.

Ughh ... Pyrrah’s personality is so boring .. (kind of same thing with Sophitia).

Cassandra at least break the rule of the typical boring submissive Japanese girl.
All Alexandra's are boring. =/
Cassandra would be another sword and shield character with generic Soul Charge.

I have my priorities.

1 - Gameplay
2 - Design
3 - Personality / Story

Look at this face
Pyhrra.jpg

BEST. RENDER. EVER

Last edited:
Back