Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

They fixed his body-crack thing! It now looks properly cool orange instead of awkward white lines!
Also his gameplay look awesome! They really made this trailer pretty great overall.
And I really like how much he shoots now and the visual effect of it.

Really? Cervantes leaked again?
iuZxtjE.png

If nothing else, the sound design they've gone for in this game is very impressive. Everything sounds like it hurts, and that's a very welcome change from some of the other fighting games out there rn.

Is Namco trying to tell us something? Maybe they keep leaking him over and over to prepare us for the fact that he'll actually take up multiple slots on the character select screen. One slot for each time he was leaked by accident.

that means the other slots are big chested Cervantes and Inferno flame cervantes

Is Namco trying to tell us something? Maybe they keep leaking him over and over to prepare us for the fact that he'll actually take up multiple slots on the character select screen. One slot for each time he was leaked by accident.
And people will still try to convince you that each version plays entirely different and is definitely not a clone.

They're telling us there's nothing else to be announced so they gotta keep with it or the opposite.

I doubt they'll reveal Raphael only at a stage as big as TGS. It'll be a waste. The game will be less than a month away by then, they should really just go nuts with it. A huge trailer showing all modes and characters (ending with Raphael, i guess), reveal the season pass characters and the 100 customization items. Somewhat like a launch trailer i guess.

I don't know how far along the season pass characters are, but maybe those will be shown at TGS.
This is my hope. The only thing that stands against this is that i'm not sure if they'll reveal the second guest this early. Especially not since she's DLC and the game ain't out yet.

There is definitely no shortage of content here. I dont think anyone should debate that point. We may not all agree on what exactly should be the focus but i do believe Okubo when he said this was the most content packed SC ever done. Or at least i think he said something like that.

It's too early to say it, and I'm not so confident.

Roster look small, and include a day-one DLC character,
There isn't as many stages as we could expect,
We dont' know the content of CAS. Alt costume are maybe the CAS we will got in DLC
We don't know the content of solo mode. Maybe soul chronicle is just 5-6 battle per character. Maybe we will be able to fully explore libra mode within 2 hours. We can't rely on "RPG-like" content of text.

SCVI looks shiny just because it arrives after SCV. Imo actually it looks correct, nothing more. Definitely not the most packed (It could have 10 solo-mode, we are still around 20 characters et 11 stages for a figthing game, and that's we have on screen 95% of time).

Reactions: Flo
Back