Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

both.jpg

Reactions: Ave
Wow, that’s some weirdly childish shit.

We've all got our own opinions. You said you don't even like guests, so don't even bother to weigh in.

Or, y'know, some people aren't fans of The Witcher and are fans of Nier Automata and would simply prefer the character they actually have an attachment to in the game.
But yeah, sure, weeb titties.

That's fine. But if you think people aren't interested in weeb titties...

I don't think it's likely. Geralt has never once touched a Nintendo console and Smash games are made from the ground up for Nintendo fans.
Wasn't the same true of Cloud?

Still, the tone of the Witcher is more M-rated than even Bayonetta or any other SSB franchise. I think there's a very, very small chance of Geralt appearing in SSB.

I don't think it's likely. Geralt has never once touched a Nintendo console and Smash games are made from the ground up for Nintendo fans.
That didn't stop Cloud. Also, more and more games are coming to Nintendo switch that aren't Nintendo games. It isn't that farfetched.

That didn't stop Cloud. Also, more and more games are coming to Nintendo switch that aren't Nintendo games. It isn't that farfetched.

Final Fantasy started on Nintendo. We can't just cherry pick one game out of a franchise that is 30+ years old. Final Fantasy is as Nintendo as it gets. CD Projekt Red has no history with Nintendo, though they do admire Zelda. Hideo Kojima basically asked Nintendo to put Solid Snake in Smash and they did it, so I mean, it's possible. I just think it's a reaaaaallllly big stretch.

Also, I don't think a CD Project Red community leader would go potentially leaking an unannounced game. I think that he has a better chance of appearing in even Monster Hunter than he does Smash Brothers.

Final Fantasy started on Nintendo. We can't just cherry pick one game out of a franchise that is 30+ years old. Final Fantasy is as Nintendo as it gets. CD Projekt Red has no history with Nintendo, though they do admire Zelda. Hideo Kojima basically asked Nintendo to put Solid Snake in Smash and they did it, so I mean, it's possible. I just think it's a reaaaaallllly big stretch.

Also, I don't think a CD Project Red community leader would go potentially leaking an unannounced game. I think that he has a better chance of appearing in even Monster Hunter than he does Smash Brothers.
Not sure how that's cherry picking and I don't understand how that tweet would have leaked any upcoming game

I don't think it is impossible for Geralt to be in Smash, but at the same time it feels like context-less, Final Fantasy was in Nintendo systems up to VI and they even got a exclusive spin off series in Crystal Chronicles. Bayonetta as the other character that "don't" fit the mold was a character basically adopted by Nintendo.

Not impossible, but also, in my opinion, not likely.

Not sure how that's cherry picking and I don't understand how that tweet would have leaked any upcoming game

I've been under a few NDAs myself. They are very, very strict. If I was in his position in my line of work and I said something like he said, you better believe I'd get in trouble.

Back