Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I had a dream about Astaroth. He was in an outfit that closely resembled his SC1 outfit. He was in the CaS zone from SC5 and there was a train in the background (which I assume was my hype train). So I'm hoping Astaroth will be revealed so I can quit my day job and become the psychic I was born to be :sc5vio1:

Hi guyz, as you know I finally get a new invitation for the new build. They asked me and Kayane to bring one person. We choosed Keev and Keysona depending on who was available.

If you have some specific things to test out, you can ask. I will mostly test things on Kilik, Maxi and Siegfried and record match with the other 3 players.

I will also talk with Namco for future events in France, because we don't get anything yet. And I wil deliver all my community surveys about the game.

Also, I hope to publish you more things in the next 3 days. I'am desperatly hoping a char reveal because I can't decide between the last characters left, it's so confusing right now.

Would appreciate it if you could ask the developers if the character select screen is finalized. There are a some beloved characters that surely won't be returning at this rate and many of us are worried for characters we would love to see. Personally, I would love to see Hwang return after a long absence but I doubt he would be featured in Soulcalibur VI if the current character select screen is an indicator of how many characters we have.

Also, a clarification of what Okubo meant by saying that "this is the most packed Soulcalibur of them all". This statement implies that the game will have more content than Soulcalibur III.

How you imagine the statue to be revealed? Right after the potential character trailer? Like Talim is announced in her gameplay trailer and at the end of the trailer, her statue is announced and a message said the game has to be preordered to get her the toy.

Like 80% sure the mystery figure is a character that's already been revealed.
Being totally real, the statue should have been Nightmare.
True
If that’s what they were going for, wouldn’t Ivy make more sense?
I guess Sophie is more a face to the series than Ivy? Plus they actually want to be able to sell the CE in stores, and a statue of a lady wearing just ropes probably wouldn't make that easy.

How you imagine the statue to be revealed? Right after the potential character trailer? Like Talim is announced in her gameplay trailer and at the end of the trailer, her statue is announced and a message said the game has to be preordered to get her the toy.
yeah they show the trailer and then at the end like of the trailer for the story mode

but it might be more than one character reveal pls god be talim

Oh man they brought back Ivy arrow move, one of the best thing about SCV. I've seen a lot of very nice combos on CEO videos played by Linkrkc, i dunno tho if the others guys were air controlling. I wonder if there are still moves we haven't seen yet, it's possible if they haven't a movelist there at ceo. I think SC6 have a potential to be very hype at high level tournaments play.

Hi guyz, as you know I finally get a new invitation for the new build. They asked me and Kayane to bring one person. We choosed Keev and Keysona depending on who was available.

If you have some specific things to test out, you can ask. I will mostly test things on Kilik, Maxi and Siegfried and record match with the other 3 players.

I will also talk with Namco for future events in France, because we don't get anything yet. And I wil deliver all my community surveys about the game.

Also, I hope to publish you more things in the next 3 days. I'am desperatly hoping a char reveal because I can't decide between the last characters left, it's so confusing right now.
I hope your plan is to sprint into Namco offices while naked and constantly screaming "TEAM BATTLE MODE! TEAM BATTLE MODE!" until you get thrown out. Hopefully that will make them understand we want the mode to return.

Jeez, they really did. Compared to the trailers for SC6, that was just....bland.
Honestly, I will always be bitter about the marketing for SC5 and how they carefully picked certain dialogue (even victory quotes) and cutscences to make the game seem like it had way more story than it actually did. They did the same thing in SC4, though that was an even worse case, I feel.

I'm rarely confident about reveals, however I'm honestly pretty confident that Tira will be the mini figure getting announced Thursday. If not, then Talim. Why would anyone want mini Astaroth? lol

You know? They go a lot better with trailers

Well it has been like five years. Teenage youtubers are doing better editing than whatever that was.

I'm rarely confident about reveals, however I'm honestly pretty confident that Tira will be the mini figure getting announced Thursday. If not, then Talim. Why would anyone want mini Astaroth? lol

I feel like Talim might be the last one or maybe get revealed at some big event. Why would they just reveal the top character on just any Thursday.

Back