Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I could easily see Grøh's father being non-CaSable like Algol if he's a boss character like Vergeben says. You couldn't CaS Abyss either.

I could easily see Grøh's father being non-CaSable like Algol if he's a boss character like Vergeben says. You couldn't CaS Abyss either.
Then honestly I'd prefer not to even have him. I'd take that idiot Dampierre over another unCaSable asshole. Is bad enough we have multiple unCaSable guests being slotted as is.

Multiple? I thought only Geralt will be. I wanted to make a Witcher too...=(
One of the DLCs are gonna be a damn guest as well.

And yes, I'd like to make my own Witcher same as I'm sure many wanted to make their own Jedi or Sith or Assassin as none of these things come from a universe where there is uniquely one period and making your own would be logically unacceptable.

One of the DLCs are gonna be a damn guest as well.

And yes, I'd like to make my own Witcher same as I'm sure many wanted to make their own Jedi or Sith or Assassin as none of these things come from a universe where there is uniquely one period and making your own would be logically unacceptable.

Whats the reason why we can't? Is it some sort of rule in the contract that doesn't allow their characters to be tampered with?

Also going back to songs from previous SC games I remember this one made me sad for some reason.

Whats the reason why we can't? Is it some sort of rule in the contract that doesn't allow their characters to be tampered with?

Also going back to songs from previous SC games I remember this one made me sad for some reason.

Yep some kind of dumbass contract which causes me to really get pissed at them and their IP instead of promoting it.

I think it was just at the time console exclusivity was the issue. I think it could be in the realm of possibility this time around. not likely but I feel it may be possible.

So on the real, tho, Noctis is in Tekken 7 so I don’t think Bamco gives a poop about who fits where.

#Whens2B

Exactly, at the end of the day Namco is just another company trying to make the most money they can get from their consumers, and getting 2B to be in SC6 is a smart choice from a business point of view.
Having said that i would be really disappointed if the DLC guest character is someone from Warriors Orochi 3, as some of you know Sophitia was a playable character in Warriors Orochi 3, they could do the old "you scratch my back, i scratch yours" thing. (imo)

Same reason why guests are immune to equipment destruction and can't be customized with different items. It's a wonder they can be recolored.

Bruh you have not played the game its pretty obvious, go look up in youtube nier: automata gameplay and you will see why people want her in game.
Believe me I had a good look months back when people kept going on about her...
My statement was based off the weirdo comments coming from people saying stuff about her butt and how she would look cute amongst the rest of the female cast.
Rarely did I ever read "because she has a unique weapon style"

It was always creepy stuff about how she looks aesthetically, and comparing how thicc she was to ivy

Honestly, 9S is the best Nier Automata character anyway. 2B just gets the most attention because of the fascination with her butt. Which you do actually have to try to focus on, surprisingly. I didn't play Nier Automata at launch, since I waited later for a sale, and after all the things I'd heard and seen about the game, the fanservice was surprisingly lacking, unless you blew up your clothes intentionally or personally manipulated the camera, neither of which happen naturally.

Bruh you have not played the game its pretty obvious, go look up in youtube nier: automata gameplay and you will see why people want her in game.

People say that about Talim, too. Then I have to endure page after fucking page of grown men bickering about her appearance and what proportions of a 15-year old girl they would alter to make her look more attractive.

Just saw some gameplay of Nier and 2B actually looks kind of cool. I don't play it, but are there things like portals or time travel type of stuff in that world? If so than a logic similar to Ezio and Geralt could work. Also, to me, she doesn't seem too far design-wise from Groh.

Back