Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

That guide became irrelevant after the first patch I believe, so I doubt anyone would publish something like that again.
It was nice to read and to see. Something with a collectable value. It was not for frame data or something like that. I can see frame data on internet.

It was nice to read and to see. Something with a collectable value. It was not for frame data or something like that. I can see frame data on internet.
I have two copies of it I think, but would prefer artbooks instead. I hope they won't sell them for hunreds of bucks on ebay...

Do you think there will only be 11 stages?
Also, i can’t find the hour of Namco’s pannel, hope to see some news tomorrow not only characters, 2 months ahead!

I think we’ll definitely see some sort of game system or game system related information in the next few days at Gamescom.
A character reveal would be awesome, but seeing how they’re handling story mode / the hinted at new mode / CAS / online / etc would be nice

We're still missing some of the staple stages (raft, coliseum, Japanese stage) as well as some of the backgrounds we've seen in the story mode (Lin Sheng Su temple, Money Pit). My guess is they'll be unlockable.

There’s two slots and you’ve got to wonder where “Azwel” will fight. There’s also a lack of a suiting stage for Ivy and Voldo. Maybe the forest?

Stages being unlockable is cool from a gameplay exploration standpoint, but kind of rough on TOs. In any case, hope the base game has a healthy amount of stages.

There has been much speculation and misinformation about Soul Calibur VI and what is included in the Deluxe and Collector's Editions of the game. I thought it was suspicious that the solicits for a season pass was not included in the initial press release or packaging for the Collector's Edition of the game.

Well, it's pretty much what I was getting at in my last post. The reason there is no advertisement for a season pass for the Collector's is simple: a season pass is not included with the Collector's Edition of the game. I wrote a post about the ambiguity that surrounded the Collector's Edition and season pass of SCVI, and I was hoping for clarification about the product. Well, I emailed Namco Bandai, and here is what a representative (someone named Yuuki) shared with me today:

Dear Larry,

Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco Entertainment's Technical Support and Warranty Department.

The Collector's Edition of Soul Calibur VI is advertised to include the following:

Full Game
Game Soundtrack
120 page Art Book
Steel Book with Built in Sound Box
12" Sophitia Statue
Collector's Edition Box

The Season Pass is not included.

The Deluxe Edition is more like a bundle and comes with the game and season pass.

We hope this information helps.

Regards,

Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Customer Support

I hope this helps some people. People who have ordered the Collector's Edition need to know that they have purchased the game without the season pass. As you can all see, there is no clarification about whether or not the extra material will already be available for the Collector's Edition, but since that information is not included in any solicits or on any part of the packaging, it should be assumed that the bonus material is not included with the Collector's Edition of the game.

Again, I hope this helps some people because it sure helped me to decide which product I'll go preorder.

Do we still not know how much the season pass will be on its own yet? And if it'll definitely be available separately on launch day? I'd assume so but you never know these days.

All I want personally is the base game and the season pass but the deluxe edition is only on PC in the UK, not console.

I hope each DLC character comes with a stage. Like if Setsuka is DLC she comes with the Jyurakudai Villa stage etc.

Then every DLC character would be $8. Look at Geese & Noctis in Tekken 7.

There has been much speculation and misinformation about Soul Calibur VI and what is included in the Deluxe and Collector's Editions of the game. I thought it was suspicious that the solicits for a season pass was not included in the initial press release or packaging for the Collector's Edition of the game.

Well, it's pretty much what I was getting at in my last post. The reason there is no advertisement for a season pass for the Collector's is simple: a season pass is not included with the Collector's Edition of the game. I wrote a post about the ambiguity that surrounded the Collector's Edition and season pass of SCVI, and I was hoping for clarification about the product. Well, I emailed Namco Bandai, and here is what a representative (someone named Yuuki) shared with me today:

Dear Larry,

Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco Entertainment's Technical Support and Warranty Department.

The Collector's Edition of Soul Calibur VI is advertised to include the following:

Full Game
Game Soundtrack
120 page Art Book
Steel Book with Built in Sound Box
12" Sophitia Statue
Collector's Edition Box

The Season Pass is not included.

The Deluxe Edition is more like a bundle and comes with the game and season pass.

We hope this information helps.

Regards,

Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Customer Support

I hope this helps some people. People who have ordered the Collector's Edition need to know that they have purchased the game without the season pass. As you can all see, there is no clarification about whether or not the extra material will already be available for the Collector's Edition, but since that information is not included in any solicits or on any part of the packaging, it should be assumed that the bonus material is not included with the Collector's Edition of the game.

Again, I hope this helps some people because it sure helped me to decide which product I'll go preorder.

I read this only for the UK.

Do we still not know how much the season pass will be on its own yet? And if it'll definitely be available separately on launch day? I'd assume so but you never know these days.

All I want personally is the base game and the season pass but the deluxe edition is only on PC in the UK, not console.

Tekken 7's Season Pass is $25. T7 Deluxe Edition cost around $85. SoulCalibur VI's Season Pass might be $40 because every new AAA game is $60. I'm glad that SCVI's Deluxe Edition is coming with a Pre-order character unlike Tekken 7 where you still have to pay $5 for Eliza.

What are other high-profile gaming events after Gamescom? In the event that we get the minimum this week (just another developer/producer interview with Okubo-san where he gets pestered with "is XXX in the game?"), at least we'll have something else to look forward to before the game releases lol.

What are other high-profile gaming events after Gamescom? In the event that we get the minimum this week (just another developer/producer interview with Okubo-san where he gets pestered with "is XXX in the game?"), at least we'll have something else to look forward to before the game releases lol.
Tokyo Gaming Show

Ostrheinsburg Castle: Hall of the Chosen looks like a coliseum, in SC IV has Phantom Pavilion that practically is a coliseum.
As for the Japanese stage is really missing one, I would like something like the Fu-Ma Village (SC Legends)
latest
latest

Last edited:
Back