Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Will it affect esports tournaments? Or is it simply a case that people don't want to spend extra money? Is there something else about DLC that I'm missing?

People are just mad that Day 1 DLC is a thing at all, and especially announcing it before we know the full roster of the base game feels bad.

People are just mad that Day 1 DLC is a thing at all, and especially announcing it before we know the full roster of the base game feels bad.
What difference does it make if their business strategy is announced before the release or at the time of release?

BTW, DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT MITSURUGI TURNS INTO A SUMO WRESTLER AFTER FIGHTING FOR SO LONG?????????

I thought Azwel was the most popular reveal - but statistically this does not appear to be the case:
View attachment 50647
Why are half the people pissed about Tira being in the game!? And why does everyone love Nightmare so much?
What does that table even represent?? Who said only likes and dislikes show a reveal's popularity? When were the data taken?

One quick YouTube search, and I found that Geralt's reveal has 839k views and 12k likes.

So, again, what does that table even represent?

What does that table even represent?? Who said only likes and dislikes show a reveal's popularity? When were the data taken?

One quick YouTube search, and I found that Geralt's reveal has 839k views and 12k likes.

I took the data just now - only from official Bamco posted trailers - just a rough guide...

What does it represent? Well, if more people are clicking the dislike button then it shows that they can't be as popular as characters whose ratios (%) are higher towards having proportionately more likes than dislikes.

Either that or they are showing dislike about the trailer production, or in Tira's case, DLC.

It’s a ratio that measures engagement.
With YouTube it’s an important thing.
839k to 12k depending on the dislikes could be seen as positive engagement.
Without explicitly interacting with the fan base it gives a pretty good indication on what’s buzzing.

And the amount of singular videos of Man children whining that Tira is DLC and that she...
“should of just been in the story.”
“And she’s $30”
“It’s not fair” *waaaa*

*eye roll*

Anyway I stumbled across Raphael’s voice set from SC3 and really hope he brings the same vibe in SC6.

@MONEYMUFFINS, you must be so pissed for not having an official Hwang reveal yet!?? I feel for ya man... Just remember: it was you who made him popular, and showed us what he could do... Hwang was made for you, my friend! If he's truly gone from the series then I will personally fly out to your country this time around so we can drown our sorrows together over several bottles of Sake!

@Hayate might want to join us too??

His both accounts are banned forever.No point of that tag lol

By the way, do we know if these sequences are voiced?
I think so. In the story trailer Maxi had a line saying "But I never back down from a challenge"

at 0:31

Which is nearly word for word from this image

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_06-12-18_015.png

Setsuka's 2143 aB was unsafe on block... it was all about the 2143 B:B... shame to see her and Hilde go actually - they were so unique. I plan to rewatch some old SCIV videos just to confirm how slow the game was compared to other SCs, including VI - IV felt awfully sluggish when I played it on 2 emulators despite clocking in at 60 fps.

@Frayhua, I swear you work for Namco! :) I even thought you would have been the one to have leaked Aswel 3-4 months ago... sorry to call you out, bro, but you are the #1 spokesperson around here it seems...

I thought Azwel was the most popular reveal - but statistically this does not appear to be the case:
View attachment 50647
Why are half the people pissed about Tira being in the game!?

People aren't mad that Tira is going to be in SCVI. They're mad because Tira's a Day 1 DLC Character, she was announced 2 months before the game is released when the base roster isn't fully revealed yet, & that they have to pay $5 day 1 for a character that been in the base roster for 3 games in a row since her debut in SCIII.

Why does everyone love Nightmare so much?

Nightmare is a fan favorite and he's Project Soul's mascot because he's in the logo.

View attachment 50647
Why are half the people pissed about Tira being in the game!? And why does everyone love Nightmare so much?

This isn't bad. Nightmare has a better ratio, but far fewer votes in total. From the look of things, the game is climbing in awareness. Azwel's dislikes are likely from disgruntled people who are still mad about Tira being day-1 DLC.

Back