Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

And some that aren't on the roster. Legacy stuff like Rock's hair from IV. Although I don't think I've seen Algol's or Yun-Seong's anywhere.

I can only imagine that since they're tied to specific characters, they won't be available in the base game until they're actually added as DLC and/or unlocked. Not to say that Algol is or should be in the game, but I can see them making a case for Yun-seong.

Wish there was an undercut for guys and long ponytail for the ladies. So many hot women to CaS for the latter (Jade from Dragon Quest, Lyn and Kagero from Fire Emblem.)

But they’re mostly OCs. Wish Viola’s 2P veil was in though since it was cancelled DLC.

But it feels odd that I didn’t see Siegfried’s short hair and the lack of Yun-seong’s hair is a little suspicious...

from gamefaqs Hunk of Meat
OMwTl91.png
When will we get to see some women hair styles? I’d love to have Mina and setsukas sc4 hairstyles.

When will we get to see some women hair styles? I’d love to have Mina and setsukas sc4 hairstyles.

Unless they put out some more Creation previews where someone picks a lady, probably not until launch.

Edit: actually, you can see a couple right here:

If I'm not mistaken, the bottom left is Setsuka's 2p hair from IV. No sign of her 1p though.

Unless they put out some more Creation previews where someone picks a lady, probably not until launch.

Edit: actually, you can see a couple right here:

If I'm not mistaken, the bottom left is Setsuka's 2p hair from IV. No sign of her 1p though.
Yeah those are nice, but I want the 1p ones. Hopefully they copy a lot of the previous costumes from SC4 because it had better stuff then SC5. Also, hoping that there are a lot of unlockable parts, that was one of the best parts in SC3, getting random unlockable items.

There are many reasons for the underrepresentation, those countries are still young, civil wars, ruled under brutal dictatorships, economic might, unfriendly towards video game business, the video game industry is still very young but there's also the fact that there will be games you haven't played that do represent those countries, or at least those regions when nation boarders weren't a thing. Besides the best people to represent nations on the world stage is for those nations to have successful games from the people that live there.

Also the Scandinavian region has tons of representation in video games, literlally the home of Norse mythology.

i was talking mostly about fighting games.

i will be nice to see a fighter for Argentina or Colombia for a change not only Brazil.

also in europe, Czech, the netherlands, poland, ukraine, hungary for example

Weren't there more than this, though? I feel like there were five or six of them in SoulCalibur V.

Seems legit. :sc3hwang1:
I feel like the 1st 3 shown here are too similar. You could get up to 8 in SCV and they were pretty varied; angel feathers, demonic energy, magic energy, cutesy sparkles, manga or comic sound effects, a blood-like effect, and a regular looking spark.

I feel like the 1st 3 shown here are too similar. You could get up to 8 in SCV and they were pretty varied; angel feathers, demonic energy, magic energy, cutesy sparkles, manga or comic sound effects, a blood-like effect, and a regular looking spark.
were those DLC or were they unlockable?

were those DLC or were they unlockable?
Unlockable, but most of them were from really high level, above 50 for sure. I think you started with three (Normal, Magic, Outrageous) and then unlocked one more before 50 (Cute), and then there were two pairs, Angel/Demon and Anime/Manga, that were in the 50-70 range, I think, it's been a while.

Unlockable, but most of them were from really high level, above 50 for sure. I think you started with three (Normal, Magic, Outrageous) and then unlocked one more before 50 (Cute), and then there were two pairs, Angel/Demon and Anime/Manga, that were in the 50-70 range, it's been a while.
well i hope they didn't up and just get rid of those
figure they would use a 100% save for the CaS thing, they even had all the weapons.. odd if there's only 4

Back