Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Why would it be a proof? It might only mean the effects were cut and nothing else.
While not concrete proof, why would a SC game not have unlocks? I highly doubt they'd only have 3 hit effects not counting the default, especially with how expansive the rest of the creator is.

I'm enjoying the game, its fun but i may decide to hold off on playing too much more of it until actual release. I NEED that training mode because i'm not a quick learner. Those gimmicky combos and setups are not things i can figure out on the fly. Otherwise i'm just stuck with a block/step and poke war of 1 or 2 hits which isnt the most efficient way to win matches.

To anyone who wants to hear me fangirl about Talim and a video about her best assests

which sounds like it's almost none of you

I present you
Hey cool nice video... i'll have to consider all this, but idk. As someone who is really rusty to SC in general it might just be that for me but I still have a bad feeling about her. I don't think she's as bad as she use to be but it just feels like they didn't try with her as much as other characters at least.

Does no one play with my boy Voldo ? I played against every character but him
I fought one, he was pretty good, but like @ AMillionHP said kinda need to slow down and not over do this beta. I'm also fed up playing against nightmare and seig. They all picking those 2 for a reason.

While not concrete proof, why would a SC game not have unlocks? I highly doubt they'd only have 3 hit effects not counting the default, especially with how expansive the rest of the creator is.
Oh sweet summer child. Never underestimate the greed of the gaming industry. Why would a SC game not have 2Ps? Yet here we are.

Good morning and already can't wait To go back home to play more Even tho my last matches were laggy last night, hope things will be better today

^ Taki is flashy and fast for sure, one of my favs to play.

Anybody know how to do that Mitsurugi move where he impales his opponent then kicks them off? Does that require being in that stabby stance? I forget how to get into that stance also if so. I'd ask it in the Mitsu thread, but it's been a few weeks without posts, figure beta Qs could go in here. Thanks!
Pretty sure it's 6b in the "stabby stance". I usually do it through 6bb then a 6b from the stance.

Tira and a few other characters not in the E3 build really need some balancing before release.

Already getting tired of the reversal edge spam...sigh.

I've seen at least two versions of Tira's critical edge from the beta footage coming out.

One version from the trailer and one other version where she doesn't jump high for the last strike.

Can we confirm this is because of her mood stances?

Back