Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 7.06.55 AM.png

Found the time. Whats that on EST?

All characters have been revealed... i think?

Unless if there's sill some top tiers surprise Kappa, but hard to tell now. There are still those mysterious circles that we don't know what it means.

The first DLC character won't be reveal now, November at soonest i'd say, or maybe December.

SETSUKA PLEASE

However... We can Also expect Nothing, yet Get something instead, you never really know for sure until it happens.

All characters have been revealed... i think?

Unless if there's sill some top tiers surprise Kappa, but hard to tell now. There are still those mysterious circles that we don't know what it means.

The first DLC character won't be reveal now, November at soonest i'd say, or maybe December.

SETSUKA PLEASE
Yes i second that even though i don't use her,her style n move-set is unique enough to definitely be needed in this installment. nothing wrong with variety.

I don't know how people can spoil the game for themselves by watching early release footage 🤔
I've not watched anything besides official reveals and a few clips from the larger events.
This way I have more surprises to look forward to.
Ok I sound more smug than I am, pls forgive me 😁
Honestly i thought the same thing but watching and dealing with your own experience of you having the game and telling everybody gtfo my house for 2 months and enjoying every aspect of the game by yourself even if you watched a couple of clips isn't spoiling the game in my opinion,but then again to each is own.

Last edited:
I've mentioned before that when the PC version is released hackers will data mine it for characters names. There's no guarantee though so don't get your hopes up that you will find out before they're announced.
Tekken 7 had files for DLC characters in the base release, but they had thought of dataminers and the DLC characters were only referred to as DLC1 and DLC2 (the bowling DLC was referenced without any codenames though). I wonder if SC6's dev team has thought of doing the same. Considering how little they've cared about keeping things secret so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't care to hide DLC characters.

Back