Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

This actually worries me... is there a way to actually EQUIP the arm when customizing Nightmare? Have we seen footage of anyone customizing him?

I like making costumes but if my nightmare costume can't have the arm I'm gonna be very sad.
NM has two arm equips in CaS, one with just armored arms, and another with his horned right arm.

Not fully sure what this is but it was posted to the official soul calibur twitter.
Might just be a preview of the release build again.

Welp I'm going to be sleeping during this. Well if anything important happens I'll probably see like 20+ pages when I wake up

Four more days guys.

Four. More. Agonizing. Days.
Actually my good sir... Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 2.43.52 AM.png =)

Blind Season Passes are awful , like Season Pass could be Lizardman , Berserker and Dampierre. You get no humanoid male that adds nice costume parts or female characters that the roster is lacking on. You can use $30 on something else that is more transparent.
EXACTLY. Do not buy the season pass until you know exactly what you are getting.
All you have to do is just buy the base game, and then the season pass separately when they reveal what's in it.
The deluxe edition does not have exclusive content and you can purchase SP at any time.
So there is no reason to blind buy at all.

NO REASON!!!

Back