Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So now we have Tira and the DLC character out of the way, 2B. That leaves two more slots... either newcomers or (hopefully) returning characters. Take your guesses!

I wonder what the gender ratio for this season pass will be. 2 out of 4 are females so far. Will the rest of the season be waifus, or a nice even split?

Hilde, Setsuka, Amy, Cassandra are the popular female picks.
Hwang, Rock, Li Long and... Dampierre...
And everyone's lovable Lizardman.

I'm personally hoping for Hwang and Setsuka.

I watched 2B trailer again and really that thing isn't for me but cool for people that wanted her. If they plan for a 3rd guest character hope it will be Lord Knight Artorias.

Cassandra's obviously #1 request now and I'd be pretty surprised to not see her make it, though the other DLC is a harder guess.

I see a lot of Setsuka replies to SC tweets but Amy's also decently well requested and is built up a lot within the base game (as is to a lesser extent Hwang). Wolfkrone's got a part in the story too to tie Hilde in. Could be any of those four really (if the other 2 dlc are from the series and not guests of course).

2B

Some time ago, NAMCO laughed at Alien and Freddie in the MK
And now it is ....
\ CENSORED!!\ WHAT THEY DO ?!? OHHHH BRAVE NEW WORLD "SC2 REMAKE ON OLDFAG`S WISHES"
:((

Hopefully it doesn't take too long for her to come out but the fact she doesn't have a release date makes me think it's gonna be a couple months

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic/joking, but Geralt is CASable, at least his style is. I haven't checked grabbing his full model and putting alternate items on it but I don't see why that would be off limits when we can use his style already.
You can use his style but literally all you can change on him is the weapon, you don't even get his suit for customs. You might be able to hack items on him but I doubt he even has a unclothed model, he doesn't even have armor break

Her fighting style at times almost looks like a combination of Geralt (longswords) and Azwel (weapons flyng all over the place and spinning).

It's great that she comes with a stage (which we desperately need more of) and other bits. It'd be nice to think all DLC characters will come with more than just the character themselves (be it a Soul Chronicle like Tira, a stage or whatnot).

Welp...time to play Automata. It's just been sitting on my shelf for a good 10 months. Wonder how long it'll take to beat.
It's honestly not that long at all, at most like 35-40 hours if you do all the content. (Do all the content btw). Game is fucking amazing and worth every minute and penny. I hope you enjoy.
Depends on the player, I suppose, but personally I spent about 90 hours on Nier Automata, doing all the content.

Her fighting style at times almost looks like a combination of Geralt (longswords) and Azwel (weapons flyng all over the place and spinning).

It's great that she comes with a stage (which we desperately need more of) and other bits. It'd be nice to think all DLC characters will come with more than just the character themselves (be it a Soul Chronicle like Tira, a stage or whatnot).
Hwang comes with the Seong Dojang, Amy comes with the training room from Graf Dumas's mansion. Cassandra wouldn't really have a new stage to bring to the table, so I feel like that hurts her chances. Same for Lizardman and Edge Master, they don't have new stages to bring either.

Back