Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Depends on the player, I suppose, but personally I spent about 90 hours on Nier Automata, doing all the content.

If we count everything it takes to get that specific ending (we both know which one I mean I think) then I guess I can see 90 hours, but you'd have to take your time still I'd think. Not a bad thing though.

Hwang comes with the Seong Dojang, Amy comes with the training room from Graf Dumas's mansion. Cassandra wouldn't really have a new stage to bring to the table, so I feel like that hurts her chances. Same for Lizardman and Edge Master, they don't have new stages to bring either.
Edge Master could come with a ling sheng su temple, as i know he maintained contact with it because of the sacred treasures

Her fighting style at times almost looks like a combination of Geralt (longswords) and Azwel (weapons flyng all over the place and spinning).

I thought of this, too.
Is it possible she may also have a fighting style reminiscent of Hilde? I just realized she has short sword, long sword, and spear. It immediately made me think of how Hilde has a short sword and spear. :p I wonder how she alternates between the weapons; maybe through charging like Hilde does?

You know what, forget what I said earlier.

Even though she's not a SC character (I really wanted to see Cass or Amy get revealed today), her fighting style and concept looks pretty cool.

43905901596.png

New character as expected still awesome more sales and guys NEW STAGE! this really does open more stages as possibility :D
I'm wondering about this, Tira was an outlier since she was "Bonus" but with 2B being a guest we can't speculate too much on that. It would be nice though but for now I think guests having stages is going to be a thing but not returning cast.

I think this soft-confirms her style will be usable for CaS even she she herself cannot be edited.

^

Also for those who didn't watch it, her alt colour is White meaning the "Kaine" dress or w/e is most likely just additional DLC CaS fluff and 2B doesn't have an alt outfit.

You know what, forget what I said earlier.

Even though she's not a SC character (I really wanted to see Cass or Amy get revealed today), her fighting style and concept looks pretty cool.

View attachment 52969
hmmm.......based on this image, I almost get the feeling her main costume won't be CASable. :(

that other costume looks basically like a nightgown. I'll be disappointed if that's the only outfit available in CAS.

hmmm.......based on this image, I almost get the feeling her main costume won't be CASable. :(

that other costume looks basically like a nightgown. I'll be disappointed if that's the only outfit available in CAS.
Her moveset might not be CASable either. Though it should be.

Back