Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

They're doing it again with the waiting and the witholding info. ;.;

Side note: are there any Voldos that don't spam the crab walk? Like damn, even one that knows the combos spams it. Not only is it frustrating, but it's also very disheartening to see.

They're doing it again with the waiting and the witholding info. ;.;

Side note: are there any Voldos that don't spam the crab walk? Like damn, even one that knows the combos spams it. Not only is it frustrating, but it's also very disheartening to see.
Hmm...what platform are you on?

Btw just RE him whenever Voldo enters Mantis and does his MCFT/MCHT 66 shenanigans.

Yeah that trailer was very.....not good. And whoever's doing Negan's voice acting is kinda bad. I also agree that the graphics just....aren't pretty in this video. I could've sworn the game looked better than this.
Nope, the game has looked like shit from the start. I regret buying the season pass cuz I hate both Marduck and Armor King. Honestly can't be more dissapointed in Tekken than I already am. Hopefully SCVI gets nicer stuff for DLC, otherwise I'm never buying these season passes.

They have a lot of guts to subjugate their characters like that. I mean, Jin, Kazumi, Kazuya, Heihachi and Lars all kneeling to this dude!? lolwut? Come on, even Bob could make short work of him. I don't even watch The Walking Dead and I didn't even know who Negan was, until the season pass mentioned him. Chances are, this is as non-canon as the Noctis reveal, but damn would this be hard to for Tekken fans to watch
I kind of wish they went all the way and had one of those characters as the Rage Art victim instead of Paul (an obvious pick due to his unfortunate joke character status, can't have one of the serious characters be Lucille'd!). I thought they did a decent job with the trailer in terms of recreating the scene from the show, and I got a kick out of the Bob bit at the end, but Negan doesn't look terribly interesting to play. Then again, I'm not really a big fan of Tekken and always found it goofy compared to Soul Calibur.

Okay, this Olcadan fellow might be a loony. I talked with him earlier today and he actually revealed to me exactly what the news was. He told me Namco was gonna announce Tira and Raphael. I gave him a moment of silence before I slapped him silly with a large pancake. He somehow thought those characters were new reveals and he somehow missed they were announced months ago and even in the game itself. I told him the next time he talks to me he better have juicy stuff otherwise I'd have him tarred and feathered (shouldn't be too hard as he's already quite feathered).

Welp, yeah Negan gameplay is pretty fuckin uninteresting. I know most people expected to see bat swinging and nothing else but i thought they might actually do some interesting weapons for him from the show. Turns out i was wrong, he's stupid.

As far as the cringe worthy cinematic, think anyone who's seen the show should have seen that comin. Its definitely one of the most memorable scenes. Figured that would be his ending. And as far as i'm concerned, Tekken has always been pretty cringe worthy by itself anyway. Its not a game that takes itself very seriously, far less than Soulcalibur imo.
If you don't mind, might i add that Tekken (seemingly) stopped taking itself seriously after 4-5? If i recall, the last bits of a good, serious story were there. I used to be a huge fan of Tekken due to its dark tale regarding the Mishimas and how the series back then treated its characters with respect (i miss the old badass Paul) but it seems that they screwed up quite a bit with the last two installments, especially in the story department, it became a bit of a mess and very confusing to follow.

Hmm...what platform are you on?

Btw just RE him whenever Voldo enters Mantis and does his MCFT/MCHT 66 shenanigans.
Xbox One.

Thanks for the tip. Didn't think of RE since I rarely use it. One of them I was able to punish easily enough with Sophi, but the one that had combos threw me for a loop. Would GI work, too?

Xbox One.

Thanks for the tip. Didn't think of RE since I rarely use it. One of them I was able to punish easily enough with Sophi, but the one that had combos threw me for a loop. Would GI work, too?
GI can work but the timing on that is a bit more specific due to the smaller window in comparison to RE. Just be careful though. Voldo’s may try to bait out your RE and GI while they are in Mantis in hopes of catching you off balance in order to close in the gap and begin their setups with the Mantis.

I’m on XB1 too.

Just had a crazy thought, what if this THURSDAY we get our news and its next day release (just like Tekken) and that day lands on 7th Dec which would be exactly 1 year since SC6 was announced into our lives :D

I suppose that could explain why they might stall 2B release information if they were planning releasing everything together as some big surprise.

This all depends on how long they've already been working on DLC.

I feel like we should have atleast gotten a dlc cas pack by now. I know the game has just been out but it feels like it’s been out for a decade.. maybe cause i haven’t played in a while lol

Back