Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

As long as we get more parts, even if that means getting back stuff from SCV, I don't mind.
I wouldn't mind getting back items from V (or IV, or even Lost Swords) as long as the picks are good. There's a lot of useful items that we need back, like the Honor Boots.

That being said, I have a feeling that the DLC parts are gonna be 1/3 fanservice equipment for female characters, 1/3 modern shit and 1/3 everything else. :I

That being said, I have a feeling that the DLC parts are gonna be 1/3 fanservice equipment for female characters, 1/3 modern shit and 1/3 everything else. :I
This is the unfortunate but realistc prediction of the parts. We'd all like to believe it'll be stuff we want but.... truth is a lot of people make ugly shit and put it online so it will stand to reason CAS will be at least partially made up of crap. DLC will be no different.

And with 2B coming, unless it's not part of the 100+ items, add in futuristic shit.

Honestly 2Bs outfit isnt so bad in that regard imo. Some modern equipment can work if its mixed with the right stuff and with maybe some pattern adjustments. It really just depends. Obviously a ball cap, necktie or chefs hat has very limited uses.

jeffrey dean morgan is the actor who plays negan and the person who made the voice acting for the trailer...
Wait, that's him?
It sounds more like someone with lesser acting ability trying to imitate him. Guess voice acting isn't something he should pursue?

Nope, the game has looked like shit from the start. I regret buying the season pass cuz I hate both Marduck and Armor King. Honestly can't be more dissapointed in Tekken than I already am. Hopefully SCVI gets nicer stuff for DLC, otherwise I'm never buying these season passes.
I regret buying the game at all, good thing it was BF of last year $25. Tbh I also regret buying scvi at full price considering I dont play it much. I also wish japanese dev put 100% effort into there games. Cause budget my ass they could still make it better then it is, graphic wise, physic wise, gravity wise. Compare west to east.

Last edited:
I regret buying the game at all, good thing it was BF of last year $25. Tbh I also regret buying scvi at full price considering I dont play it much. I also wish japanese dev put 100% effort into there games. Cause budget my ass they could still make it better then it is, graphic wise, physic wise, gravity wise. Compare west to east.
Well, I can't say I regret buying this game. It has it's flaws, but I believe it's far better than SC4 and SC5. One thing that's been bothering me about it, aside from what was missing, is the fact this 'budget' title was still priced at $59.99, plus another $40 for a season, for content we still know nothing about.

One thing that's been bothering me about it, aside from what was missing, is the fact this 'budget' title was still priced at $59.99, plus another $40 for a season, for content we still know nothing about.

It's priced high because Bandai Namco expect low sales. Soul Calibur is a niche series in a niche genre.

I could see them releasing 2B with the first customization pack, but then, if they did, they might set the precedent to expect the third character to come with the second customization pack, but after that, the fourth character coming out standalone would seem a bit bare.

Well, I can't say I regret buying this game. It has it's flaws, but I believe it's far better than SC4 and SC5. One thing that's been bothering me about it, aside from what was missing, is the fact this 'budget' title was still priced at $59.99, plus another $40 for a season, for content we still know nothing about.
The dlc is bull, the season pass is not even worth it at all not at that price. So little content and so long of a wait and same for a patch. I'm still 😠 at the floating belts etc... in cas and less parts. Floating belts etc... isnt from a low budget, tekken7 had issues with its character customization as well and models. Another thing I was off for like a week and half and my 1st match was Siegfried. Final note while western dev are moving forward with not just with graphics but physics and ai etc... Japanese devs still stuck in the same place yeah they have a different style but they should had improved on there style.

Last edited:
Can we stop arguing about the same topic over and over again?

Yes, SCVI is disappointing on many levels, but it’s also more than amazing on many others. What is important to some might not be to the others, everyone has their opinion on the game and they are equally right. Reviving a series that suffered serious blows is kinda hard, they did an amazing job.

Now, it’s more or less up to us to support the game “no matter what”, make it clear that we don’t want ecchi or modern costumes in the DLC packs, or goofy guests... let’s show them how much we would like to have more DLCs and SCVII.

And also... If you don’t like it, don’t support it and don’t come ranting all over the place.

Just saying there was so many points of disppointments not just a few but a little bit more then a few. I can imagine what it could have been. I'm to focused on those floating belts in a 2018 game its makes no sense and I have a feeling it'll return in the next game on ps5 if theres another game. I also seen low budget stuff that looks like it wasnt on budget.

Can we stop arguing about the same topic over and over again?

Yes, SCVI is disappointing on many levels, but it’s also more than amazing on many others. What is important to some might not be to the others, everyone has their opinion on the game and they are equally right. Reviving a series that suffered serious blows is kinda hard, they did an amazing job.

Now, it’s more or less up to us to support the game “no matter what”, make it clear that we don’t want ecchi or modern costumes in the DLC packs, or goofy guests... let’s show them how much we would like to have more DLCs and SCVII.

And also... If you don’t like it, don’t support it and don’t come ranting all over the place.

No, SCVI is perfect in all way, I love it.

I wouldn’t say that. Online isn’t all that great right now, considering the terrible matchmaking, mediocre netcode and lackluster player match system.

That just means it can be more perfect Kappa

I feel online pretty good but still can improve, the research isn´t working, I ask for 3 or 4+ bars and sometimes it gives me less, and they should include the option to find people with similar rank or any rank, like in SC5.

Also, I miss Global Colosseo.

Back