Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Same with Raphael... he looks awesome in his art, but his IG model looks like a badly beaten horse...

Raphael’s Soul Calibur 6 face model is a step in the right direction because they removed his ugly vampire eyebrows and vampire nose.

It’s a shame he might become a vampire again in future games

Also, you forgot Mi-na in your stage selection, we still need Seong Dojang! She doesn't have anything to do with China, and the best part of this is it sets up a stage for Hwang and Yun-seong to also utilize.
I mean, I'd love it if every character could get their own stage. But I'd argue that the Xiwei ruins stage does fit her story. She's running away from home (usually traveling through China) in order to prove her ability to defend her country from invasion. A ruined Chinese castle is a nice little reminder of what is ultimately driving her. And Hubris is a great track, which I would not object to hearing again.

Raphael’s Soul Calibur 6 face model is a step in the right direction because they removed his ugly vampire eyebrows and vampire nose.

It’s a shame he might become a vampire again in future games
Indeed, but still, the lips and jawline are off. Just like Z.W.E.I.'s 3D model which was ugly as hell.

Anyway, I'm just glad Raph is in ^^

Finally recorded an Arcade run with my girl <3

I still wish so bad that we had the full character select screen, all the stages and all the characters in regular Arcade runs and not locked behind certain difficulties and stuff. It's so frustrating and I don't know why they haven't addressed it yet :( I've taken to just playing VS AI and hitting random on my opponent -_- lol

Back