Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm really hoping the DLC is revealed soon. I'm wanting some returning outfits for the characters rather than generic CAS parts. SC5 2P Ivy would be a vibrant addition and such. I'm praying that Cassandra will be revealed along side the Armour but seeing the playstation leak now just gives me the impression she'll be revealed later. I understand she most likely wouldn't be released along side but I'm just having a disappointing feeling about it.
At least we pretty much know she's coming unless they pull a super surprise switch.
I am excited for her though,it feels like her attitude has been missing, not fighting her genuinely feels awkward.

Its a bit silly but I just noticed gameplay/artwork Amy's drills SC6 to SC4 seem inverted. I mean I don't necessarily know if that's the right wording but I think you'll get what I mean with the picture. I wonder if at some point we'll be getting older hairstyles by CAS packs. I'd hope we can get some of the characters older hairs, like Maxi's longer hair in SC2. I doubt it but I'm hoping, I really like some of the alternate hairs the character had in the past. Even if its just variations of Amy's drills. I think most of the characters had some cute hair alternatives.
Not sure if its appropriate to upload pictures here this way? I tried checking rules and couldn't find anything specific so I'll just remove it if its a problem. (Or it'll be removed I suppose)

Back