Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Anyone else want a Soulcalibur x Samsho game somewhere down the line

Yes. When I saw that Soul Calibur x Samurai Shodown it made my heart skip a beat.

Samurai Shodown x Soul Calibur.png

An image like that heavily implies a crossover game of sorts. Or at least guest characters both ways.

Haomaru is ass.
This whole thing better not be one-sided. Like, SamSho gets some publicity by having their character in another game, but SC? Fuck SC, I guess. You get nothing. :/

i never played broken destiny what’s the significance of the mask in Cassandra’s concept art and at the end of her trailer?

i never played broken destiny what’s the significance of the mask in Cassandra’s concept art and at the end of her trailer?
From what I remember, it was some alter-ego thing meant for comic relief. I can't remember what exactly it was about though, so hopefully someone can fill me in on that lol

Stone, Star, Yell, Yellow, Reptile, Snow, guest and [!]

Back when the data was mined I thought that these characters individually wouldn’t draw much interest solo to get the most profit from the season pass. And with them putting the guest character in the second release spot shows they are trying to draw in the orders rather have it instantly avoiding the interest in the season pass. I also mentioned that a 2.0 Soul Charged edition might be on its way with the next gen consoles around the corner. Seeing how they are improving the gameplay and added new moves and elements seems they are approaching the end of the road. There will be no clone characters and everyone will have individuality.
Hwang, Rock(or Li Long)
Setsuka, Haohmaru.
Lizardman, Li Long(or Rock).
Then finally Algol and
EDGEMASTER

My reasoning for this is we already know these characters are releasing from the data mine and have had an entire year to be in development. The first drop is going to include Hwang because he was the should’ve been in the game outrage character initially. He’ll buddy with fellow veterans. But I see it being Li Long more likely. I’ll explain later.

Okubo showed the pool with all the red umbrellas, that wasn’t a mistake as he has been dropping Setsuka hints for the longest. And having Haohmaru release with her will probably be when they drop alllllllll the remaining samurai gear and then some missing from CaS.

Lizardman and Rock May be the trickiest of the releases and that’s because I think their pairing will heavily have to do with their stories. We both know these characters transition in fighting styles and weapons. Aeon goes from a human, to a Lizard, to a feral yoshi. Switching out his sword and shield for a axe and shield and then ditching the shield for another axe. But this transition can all be retconned into this one timeline. Because when he attacks the Conduit in Libra of Souls he leaves a fatal wound. The blood and flesh left on his axe could be consumed and start his transformation into Aeon. So this could mean Lizardman is actually three characters, Aron would uses two axes. And a generic no face style for the Lizardman which will have the sword/axe and shield option. Catch my drift? You are going to have a Aeon face option. And a no face Lizardman option like Devil Jin. Aeon and Generic Lizardmen. And Rock will have the Axe and Mace options to follow his story line which coincides heavily with Aeon and Astaroth.

Finally the Season will end. And approach the release of the next gen consoles. The re-release of the Critical Edge edition which will restore the game to full retail probably hiked even more since it’ll be on next gen. And it will include the base game and all seasons dlc. And what better way to finish it than with Algol and
Edgemaster. Who will not be a random mimic character but will probably use a mix of everyone’s attacks and some of his own unique skills. And will have a weapon that instantly transform into the shape of the weapon he desires. It may be called the Ancient it may be called the Master it may be called the Ancient Master. But he can’t be released until all the other characters are and this will probably shape it all up.

But on the other hand they may be looking into. Season three too but like I thought before about some characters not being popular enough to be sold by themselves, a yellow,Haohmaru, a red, a blue. Probably meaning, Hwang, Haohmaru, Lizardman, Setsuka. Would leave Rock, Li Long, Algol. And that’s not very exciting. Sorry.

I wonder if the CaS DLC is just for the characters or if there’s a pack with each release.

I’d have honestly preferred Nakoruru though.

PS: And Ukkesh, why that ugly mofo Lorenz? I thought you had good taste with Beruka...

D75C58AB-4108-4B1A-9E3E-4233312049E5.gif

Guest Character - Check
No Variants - looks like
New stages - check

I’m not saying I told you so, I’m just beyond Excited that these moves project soul just made is going to put Soulcalibur on the map like it’s always deserved to be!
We’re WINNING! :D

Three more character spots I know two of them are Hwang and Setsuka I can’t for the life of me call the third.

But based on Cassandra’s trailer are they telling us she’s been in Astral Chaos all this time!!!!!!

Back