Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Just ignore him, he calls Cassandra thrash but praises garbage like Rock..
I love Rock, but I wouldn't have added him in SC roster. Same for Cassandra. They're are minor chars. There are too many major chars missing in SC to see Cassandra.

Anyway it does not matter anymore. I'm excited to see Haohmaru! I love him in SS!

I was so excited to have Cassandra today but now i won’t get her till tommorow
DD6ECB9E-2601-4004-9E0F-0D764060F2CB.jpeg

the download still isn't working on xbox, I can download the character but it isn't really unlocked in the game.

anyone else having this issue?

But as we've discussed before, six characters merely being planned in an abstract sense would not necessitate adding reference values into the build, especially in a fashion that directly replicates the leak (that they could not have been unaware of) of the previous month--which probably was an accident but demonstrated to them the great cost-benefit value of the viral marketing such a reveal could represent. Nah, I have to say, at this point, the evidence is pretty substantially indicating that those names were placed in there as completely artificial contrivance; there's just no other way at this point to line up all of the evidence in a self-consistent fashion.

But as you say, we can now safely dismiss the codenames as absolutely controlling over who will or will not make the cut for the second season pass, or thereafter. Though the likely candidates mostly stay the same. My money is on: Lizardman/Aeon, the last true series stalwart not yet added, who was already developed to a incomplete state in the base game--a headstart on a character that I can't imagine them not capitalizing upon; Hwang, a major player in the early series lore who has already featured in extended story mode content, and utilizing a weapon as yet completely unrepresented in this game; and Setsuka, probably the most popular character from the SE-SCIII arc who has yet to be featured in the game, who furthermore has a play style that brings something truly unique to the roster.
I still think it's possible they did the bare minimum for adding these characters (as in, they added entries for the characters in the code, but literally all other assets were placeholder), and then later figured out they could only have 4 characters in the season pass rather than 6.

We might get confirmation later on. If these 4 characters are using the same IDs they prepared back in December, I feel like they're related. And well, if their objective was to deceive people, they did a very bad job. My takeaway from the datamining back in December was that Amy and Cassandra were super real and that we were getting a season pass 2 with unknown characters. And that's pretty much what we ended up getting.

I got confused by okubo’s tweet. So will cassandra be available at midnight today for EU or just tommorow?
I think he meant "5th" and "6th" when he typed "15th" and "16th". So he's saying she'll be playable when local time is midnight. I could be wrong, but I don't think PSN updates on a per-country basis, so I assume this means midnight GMT.

Last edited:
Back