Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

You think if I sent 10,000 request to be able to change Azwel's glow on his hand or at least match his weapons they'll consider it?

You think if I sent 10,000 request to be able to change Azwel's glow on his hand or at least match his weapons they'll consider it?
Probably not, no. Algol weapons never got to be any other colors so I don’t think Azwel would get any different treatment.

this is what i wrote.

First of all thank you for your hard work.

1st i would like P2 for all characters please as a free update, bundle it with a season 3 as for free or other way, otherwise the community will backlash if you monetize it.

2nd more CAS parts from previous SoulCalibur games.

------------------not creation related ---------------

Other than just ranked and casual i would like to see game modes added. im sure that you can add different game modes that can be rotated through out the week or month.

If it is possible you should try to come up with a way to keep the community engaged in to the game, if there is nothing done to this players will just go and forget about the game, if anything this should be done in away that it feels rewarding to do it and that everyone can do it by that i mean people that only play arcade mode.
What i think you can do to make us engaged in to the game and making it rewarding at the same time would something like this:
release P2 costumes one by one and make it so that people have to unlock by doing challenges with the character that they want to unlock the P2 of. release a new P2 every 2 weeks so that people feel the need to come back and play. the challenges should be something like "do this combo 20 times to unlock the P2 in multiplayer of clear 3 times arcade mode with this character to unlock the P2"

Please make think of a way to make us use soulpoints.

On other topic pls put Haohmaru's and 2B's stage in rotation i have not seem them at all online or in arcade and that is frustrating.

I just told them to quit adding guest characters. I'd rather see old characters return or new characters introduced for Season 3.

I'll even take the lesbian barbarian over a guest character. At least the lesbian barbarian character can potentially stay relevant and become a mainstay, unlike guests that will disappear in future installments.

I'll let this save in case you edit or delete.
Hey, the lesbian barbarian can be a bust like Dampierre but I'd still take her (or him depending on how Bandai Namco wants to address this new character) over another guest character. We have Geralt, 2B, and Haohmaru which are already from three different franchises. Guest characters are cool but a fourth one would be pretty distasteful at this point. It's almost like saying the SoulCalibur series can't stand on its own without the help of guest characters.

When I bought SoulCalibur VI I expect to play a SoulCalibur game with SoulCalibur characters. I'll take another horrible new character original to SoulCalibur over another guest. Sadly, even if it means the new character is the lesbian barbarian meme... (I'll probably be disappointed but not as much as if they add in another guest, both a lesbian barbarian and guest in one season pass is the ultimate disappointment though)

If they have an idea for a guest, it should be saved for SoulCalibur VII instead.

It's almost like saying the SoulCalibur series can't stand on its own without the help of guest characters.

That's exactly the point. Why would Namco invest in another season and at the same time settle with much less season passes sold than it could have? If we dare hoping for a season 3 in light of the current global economic state at all, the scenario of a guest imo is an absolute economic necessity.

(EDIT: although personally, I'd prefer veterans over guests. On the other hand, I'd prefer another season pass with guests over no season pass at all...)

I was meaning to record this a month ago (I may have been a bit sidetracked with making Resident Evil 3 videos), but here's my podcast with thoughts on Haohmaru DLC, DLC leaks, and EVO being online this year.

Timestamps:
00:00 - Haohmaru DLC
12:27 - New create-a-soul items
18:36 - SC6 DLC leaks
25:40 - EVO 2020 cancelled and replaced with an online event

The main topic ended up being all the EVO babble. I honestly haven't played much as Haohmaru, so I don't have much meaningful to say about him.

That picture on the left is from SB times?
That's one of the ending illustrations for SC1. Edit: Never mind this, I kinda thought the previous page of discussion was the last one.

Last edited:

I was meaning to record this a month ago (I may have been a bit sidetracked with making Resident Evil 3 videos), but here's my podcast with thoughts on Haohmaru DLC, DLC leaks, and EVO being online this year.

Timestamps:
00:00 - Haohmaru DLC
12:27 - New create-a-soul items
18:36 - SC6 DLC leaks
25:40 - EVO 2020 cancelled and replaced with an online event

The main topic ended up being all the EVO babble. I honestly haven't played much as Haohmaru, so I don't have much meaningful to say about him.

That's one of the ending illustrations for SC1.
I was looking foward to see your opinion about the leaks... For some reason, I'm still a bit skeptical about those two characters being the next DLC characters... I don't know, it's just too good to be real.

I was looking foward to see your opinion about the leaks... For some reason, I'm still a bit skeptical about those two characters being the next DLC characters... I don't know, it's just too good to be real.
I think it's 99% likely to be real. There's no doubt the leak is referencing those characters, and I think there's no chance Namco put that there as a red herring to fool people.

I think it's 99% likely to be real. There's no doubt the leak is referencing those characters, and I think there's no chance Namco put that there as a red herring to fool people.
Setsuka was kinda expected, but Hwang is a bit surprising, since Yun-seong is more popular. Not that I'm complaining, since I prefer the former, but I don't know, maybe Yun-seong is the last character.

Setsuka was kinda expected, but Hwang is a bit surprising, since Yun-seong is more popular. Not that I'm complaining, since I prefer the former, but I don't know, maybe Yun-seong is the last character.

0x09 = Hwang
0x1A = Yun-seong
0x22 = Setsuka
0x28 = Hilde

1589316476482.png

One of the above is missing.

Back