SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. This means we'll get a ton of new videos. I bet it's a completely new build including two (or three) new characters. My only hope is that they announce these characters before evo.

No, its not. I doubt they will announce anything in a public build, this is the type of thing that only gets announced on trailers, or, maybe, Famitsu.
A character announcement is a one and done thing. They say X character is in the game, we spend a week complaining about their new design or whatever, and then we anxiously await the next one. A public demo of the game gives us mechanics and changes to analyze for months, as well as the opportunity to ask players to test out anything we want.

Also, if an event is big enough for a playable build to be featured there, it's big enough for a reveal trailer to be shown off.

When Maximilian Dood played the Street Fighter 5 arcade edition demo at playstation experience they had 6 characters so I'm hopping this demo at least has 4 characters in it

When Maximilian Dood played the Street Fighter 5 arcade edition demo at playstation experience they had 6 characters so I'm hopping this demo at least has 4 characters in it
Every character was in that demo, he just chose modes that locked characters away (specifically Alpha Arcade it seemed).

The SFV Arcade mode is the only one in which the whole cast is playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back