SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the RE animations seem upgraded? There seems to be a white-smoke and better slow-mo effects during the 2nd hit? Or maybe I'm mistaken and it was like that last time?

Those guys seem to have access to some very interesting combos - even though their blocking wasn't as good (on purpose to showcase the criticals?) as the French matches!

There were some interesting lockdowns or "forced staggers" based around the lethal hits, and the soul charge moves seem like they will form a separate movelist in their own right! The lighting is just amazing... I love the fire effects from Mitsurugi - and the screen goes dark like in the original SC1 beta back in 1998! The gameplay looks deeper than ever before... we're now seeing another side to Groh - but there's a lot of new stuff from the other characters too that couldn't arise from button mashing.

This is going to be a serious hit and a classic for years to come... I can tell!

2018: this is going to be our year to rejuvenate the best times - for me it was 1998!!

Awesome news: Decopon & Oosaka now offically work for Project Soul to help balance the game.
There are two different sides regarding this, one is positive and the other is negative. Positive side is that battle system will not be broken in this case, it will be good. Negative side is that main goal for pro players is money prize so they want make battle system easier for them. I think that battle system should satisfy both competitive and casual players not just pro players.

There are two different sides regarding this, one is positive and the other is negative. Positive side is that battle system will not be broken in this case, it will be good. Negative side is that main goal for pro players is money prize so they want make battle system easier for them. I think that battle system should satisfy both competitive and casual players not just pro players.
I disagree.Only newcomers wants game to be esier not pro players.NAMCO removed stunts and other stuff because they wanted all people which are not familiar with the series to learn and like the game as faster they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back