Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My current roster speculation:

1. Dampierre
2. Mitsurugi
3. Sophitia
4. Xianghua
5. Nightmare
6. Groh
7. Siegfried
8. Ivy
9. Astaroth
10. Cervantes
11. Cassandra
12. Talim
13. Lizardman
14. Yun Seong
15. Raphael
16. Zasalamel
17. Taki
18. Yoshimitsu
19. Voldo
20. Tira
21. Edge Master and/or Olcadan
22. Setsuka (DLC)
23. Hilde (DLC)
24. Algol (DLC)
25. Cloud or Sora or Dante (guest)
26. New Character (male)
27. New Character (female)
28. Le Bello

I don't expect them to appear but I'd like to see Li Long dual nunchaku style return, as well as Necrid with Todd McFarlane redesigning him for SC6, and he would be a good rival to Algol.

Last edited:
Macaulyn dude, do you always have to be so aggressive in your posts and towards others? I'm relatively new here but all I've seen from you is delusional arrogance and unnecessary aggressiveness towards other people, especially when it comes to you disagreeing with people. Just try to be a little nicer and more delicate in your wording. The way you act will only make others look at you in a negative light and will end up being a disservice to yourself more than anything.

Zas & Siegfried are going to be in the base game because Okubo said the story take place in SCI & SCII 's timeline. SCIII characters like Tira & Zas can be added to SCII's timeline because SCII & SCIII are very close. Setsuka is a DLC character along with Hilde.

Recent SCVI Interview with Okubo
https://www.psu.com/news/soulcalibur-vi-will-take-story-back-first-game/

Oh thank you very much! And this interview of Okubo made my day! I really hope for Setsuka be in the game!

H57OLpj.jpg

What do you think of this? A possible leak. The newcomers look interesting but the absence of Amy and Setsuka kinda make me hope it's fake.
I would hope the leak isn't true.

But I sort of believe it if they are basing it from SC1 to, I'm assuming, the beginning of SC3. These are characters with pivotal points in the timeline, minus Z.W.E.I. and Viola, but I'm sure their case may be either for the styles or their need of a backstory. Maybe even both.

But Cassandra being excluded on the list makes it even more questionable.

Oh thank you very much! And this interview of Okubo made my day! I really hope for Setsuka be in the game!

She will as DLC.
There still hope for Cassandra if this includes SCII's timeline! :sc2cas1:

I would hope the leak isn't true.

But I sort of believe it if they are basing it from SC1 to, I'm assuming, the beginning of SC3. These are characters with pivotal points in the timeline, minus Z.W.E.I. and Viola, but I'm sure their case may be either for the styles or their need of a backstory. Maybe even both.

But Cassandra being excluded on the list makes it even more questionable.

Cassandra has been confirmed and the 4chan rumor is all lies. Okubo practically confirmed Talim, Rapheal, Cassandra, Tira, Siegfried, & Zas without even mentioning them. It's easy to insert SCIII characters in SCII's timelime because they are very close.

https://www.psu.com/news/soulcalibur-vi-will-take-story-back-first-game/

I wonder if they reveal characters from SC2 onward after they reveal all the ones from SC1.

That's the plan. Mitsu & Sophitia are Soul Edge OGs. Groh, Kilik, Xianghua & Nightmare. I think Ivy, Taki, & Cervantes will be revealed next. After that Maxi, Astaroth, & Lizard Man. After the SCI characters are revealed, Namco will show SCII characters. After that they show Tira, Zas, & Siegfried as his own character(I know Siegfried was Nightmare's body for SC & SCII).

H57OLpj.jpg

What do you think of this? A possible leak. The newcomers look interesting but the absence of Amy and Setsuka kinda make me hope it's fake.
I’ll honestly be happy if this isn’t real. Please no console exclusive guest characters.

I’ll honestly be happy if this isn’t real. Please no console exclusive guest characters.

It's fake. I'm not a fan console exclusive characters. People still use the Muh Link excuse for liking SCII. Can't wait for Talim to be non-viable again so the Talim fanbase can cry to Project Soul saying "Muh Talim need buffs".

If we don't get a mimic character, I still hope we get mimic style for creation mode. With male and female variants too.
I respect your opinion but BOO!.gif
Literally what harm would it do to just have it be a custom style like Devil Jin? It doesn't take up a roster slot, and it still allows those who like mimics to play mimics if they want. I see it as a great option.

I'm pretty sure you can just change it.
Perhaps, but I like my name. Plus I totally just want Aranea for guest, not Dante or anyone else.

Back