[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Holding a meet tomorrow, show up at 6pm at the earliest. Bring your own controllers / system if possible as usual.

Pendragon, wanna come?

Holding a meet tomorrow, show up at 6pm at the earliest. Bring your own controllers / system if possible as usual.

Pendragon, wanna come?

Sweet. I'll be there, if only until around 9, 9:30 or so. I demand a few rematches against you Kosh, I need to see if last week was a fluke or not, haha.

Yo folks posting this early somewhat. I NEED A RIDE DOWN TO REGIONALS!!!! Can anyone help me out?

Thanks to Kosh for hosting again. GGs to you, beefy and carrot. It appears that I am just okay against Kosh's Taki and only offense with my Mitsu. I am still avoiding blocking low when I should and I am still blocking low on the second or third hit of most mid strings. My habits make no sense -_-

Good luck everyone on Sunday! Kick some ass and protect LA/OC's qualifying spots >:O

Gl to all you losers who are going to SD, please someone beat MarkM in the nose for me (Looking at you Tommy)

If anyone can bring a PS3 and/or a copy of the game (just in case we need them) that would be great. We can store your equipment behind the counter so you won't have to leave it in your car or anything.

Happy Single Awareness Day folks! I still am in need of that ride. Still got gas and all that good stuff just in need of a way to get there.

My heart it feels a great pain. Or it would if I wasn't so hung over. Looks like works good, I won't be going in today or tomorrow so I'm free to go for reigonals... but this leaves me woefully short notice on a ride. Gas money etc can be provided.

Unless it rains tommorow ( i work the patio ) i cant go. if it does ill throw out my calls to come get some of you that are close to me (tommy,Cindy etc) but i wont know until noon so iuno we'll see

Hey Kosh, I had 2 midterms this week so.. yeah.. I didn't even bother to check this thread until now. I'd give everyone a ride, but I'm about 7 minutes from the venue.. haha. No one else drives? *_*

Back