Super High-Level In Your Face TIERLIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late 2 da partay but, seriously, I can't find any tierlist (das not a wurd lol) thread that I can post in and I never got to share my opinion. If possible, I want this to be a discussion because I want to talk about everyone's perspective and actually like to hear this stuff (so, if we can, no close, please). I mean, I know people get angry for whatever reason but that's just another spice of life, right?

I'd like it if, rather than posting you guyseses own that you criticize mine. Now, I understand that might not always be the case but I'd at least like for the topic to start off that way so that I can give a chance to give some reasoning. But, please, be direct in your criticism and questioning; it's much harder to answer the question, "Why is *X* here?" as opposed to answering, "Why is *X* here and not here?" or "Why is *X" here instead of *Y*?"

Well, without further delay, my own personal tierlist! =o

A:

Cervantes
Alpha Patroklos
Mitsurugi
Algol
Tira
Viola

A-: Pyrrha

B+: Patroklos
Natsu
Yoshimitsu

B: Nightmare
Siegfried
Pyrrha Omega
Hilde
Voldo
Ezio
Xiba
Astaroth
Ivy
Aeon
Maxi
Z.W.E.I.

C: Raphael
Leixia

D: Dampierre

I also want to make a spreadsheet to see how much what I think matches up with what I think (know what I mean)? So, if someone can help me understand...how to actually make a spreadsheet, it'd be much appreciated!

I dont see cervantes.
3B>iGDRx2 92 DAM + clean hit x2
iGDRx3 96+ Dam + clean hit
44A+B>8B+K>iGDRx2 120 DAM
[44A+B]>8B+K>iGDRx2 150 DAM
List invalid without Cervantes infact, he does the most meterless damage here.....

Yeah i forgot Cervantes also you shouldn't take my tierlist so seriously, most of it is jokes and 57.435% serious you don't have to tell me what i already know.

Don't think some of the people understood that i was being sarcastic lol..

B: Nightmare
Siegfried
Pyrrha Omega
Hilde
Voldo
Ezio
Xiba
Astaroth
Ivy
Aeon
Maxi
Z.W.E.I.
fuck-that-guy-dumb-bitch-yao-ming-rage-face-231x300.png

They're talking about how is Siegfried place higher than Omega when she basically destroys him. Idk something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live streams

2 Viewers
dante87zockt
dante87zockt
Pinky 💕Vs💕Brain Chilln un Zocköööön
2 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
Tried to stream on my secondary but didn't go well
1 Viewers