Super High-Level In Your Face TIERLIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late 2 da partay but, seriously, I can't find any tierlist (das not a wurd lol) thread that I can post in and I never got to share my opinion. If possible, I want this to be a discussion because I want to talk about everyone's perspective and actually like to hear this stuff (so, if we can, no close, please). I mean, I know people get angry for whatever reason but that's just another spice of life, right?

I'd like it if, rather than posting you guyseses own that you criticize mine. Now, I understand that might not always be the case but I'd at least like for the topic to start off that way so that I can give a chance to give some reasoning. But, please, be direct in your criticism and questioning; it's much harder to answer the question, "Why is *X* here?" as opposed to answering, "Why is *X* here and not here?" or "Why is *X" here instead of *Y*?"

Well, without further delay, my own personal tierlist! =o

A:

Cervantes
Alpha Patroklos
Mitsurugi
Algol
Tira
Viola

A-: Pyrrha

B+: Patroklos
Natsu
Yoshimitsu

B: Nightmare
Siegfried
Pyrrha Omega
Hilde
Voldo
Ezio
Xiba
Astaroth
Ivy
Aeon
Maxi
Z.W.E.I.

C: Raphael
Leixia

D: Dampierre

I also want to make a spreadsheet to see how much what I think matches up with what I think (know what I mean)? So, if someone can help me understand...how to actually make a spreadsheet, it'd be much appreciated!

I dont see cervantes.
3B>iGDRx2 92 DAM + clean hit x2
iGDRx3 96+ Dam + clean hit
44A+B>8B+K>iGDRx2 120 DAM
[44A+B]>8B+K>iGDRx2 150 DAM
List invalid without Cervantes infact, he does the most meterless damage here.....

Yeah i forgot Cervantes also you shouldn't take my tierlist so seriously, most of it is jokes and 57.435% serious you don't have to tell me what i already know.

Don't think some of the people understood that i was being sarcastic lol..

B: Nightmare
Siegfried
Pyrrha Omega
Hilde
Voldo
Ezio
Xiba
Astaroth
Ivy
Aeon
Maxi
Z.W.E.I.
fuck-that-guy-dumb-bitch-yao-ming-rage-face-231x300.png

They're talking about how is Siegfried place higher than Omega when she basically destroys him. Idk something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live streams

45 Viewers
noxdeanoctis
noxdeanoctis
SC6 EVO Japan 2024 Watch Party
8 Viewers
BeeBopBojangles
BeeBopBojangles
SCHLOPPY SATURDAYS!!! Playing Soul Calibur 6, Pick up Sticks!
4 Viewers
TrancedKaiju
TrancedKaiju
Schloppy Saturday: Soul Calibur VI
0 Viewers
roseskulldragon
roseskulldragon
here to just have fun an vibe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member