Talim Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the wiki is fine in terms of looks. It's just missing most data. The only thing about the frame data in the forum is that the hit/guard stuff has a different format from nearly every other one in this forum.

Incase anyone wants to add data to the wiki, keep in mind that when I was adding frame data to it, I noticed a lot of the data in the first post was incorrect. So make sure to test anything before you put it into the wiki, rather than just copying the stuff from the first post.

Since I didn't see it in here and in the wiki, I went and found the frames for Talim's 11KA. It's i27, since it trades to Sophie's 33B at neutral and traded with her 66B+K after a blocked 4[A].

Talim Frames have been posted... I intend to fill in the question marks later...
Enjoy, and correct if need be...
You should NOT add the information from DarkTalant to the Wiki as some of it is highly innacurate.

For instance, he has 6K as -12 on guard... when its clearly -16/-17.

At the risk of speaking for Zombiebear, he did that data himself, as he does for all the characters that he makes a big ray ray version of.

Zombiebear, good job with all that. One question though about the wikis in general. How come there isn't a column for recovery frames of moves on whiff?

probably cause yur screwed if you whiff... :/ The faster the move, the safer you are though, thats for sure...
Well Talim is screwed A LOT worse than other characters. I would say that Talim is about 20-30 frames more punishable on whiff than other characters. I'm making these numbers up of course, but lets say that a character's move takes 60 frames to execute and finish; on block if the opponent is at +3, that means they recovered on frame 57 of the move's frame 60. It also means that if the player WHIFFs, they are vulnerable for 60 frames. With Talim, it seems that her moves take a good 80-90 frames to execute and finish; on block, the character may recover on frame 87, but on WHIFF, thats a full 90 frames of vulnerability.

Well Talim is screwed A LOT worse than other characters. I would say that Talim is about 20-30 frames more punishable on whiff than other characters. I'm making these numbers up of course, but lets say that a character's move takes 60 frames to execute and finish; on block if the opponent is at +3, that means they recovered on frame 57 of the move's frame 60. It also means that if the player WHIFFs, they are vulnerable for 60 frames. With Talim, it seems that her moves take a good 80-90 frames to execute and finish; on block, the character may recover on frame 87, but on WHIFF, thats a full 90 frames of vulnerability.

If you're at an 87 frame disadvantage, I don't think three more are going to make much difference...

Sorry I'm being a smartass...

If you're at an 87 frame disadvantage, I don't think three more are going to make much difference...

Sorry I'm being a smartass...
I never said 87 frame disadvantage... I said recovery on frame 87 on a move that takes 90 frames to process... That means 3 frame disadvantage; not 87 frame disadvantage. But that also means 90 frames disadvantage on WHIFF, when other characters would only get around 60 frames of disadvantage on whiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back