Talim Is Back to Blow You Away

• Admin
The wind priestess makes her return to SOULCALIBUR VI after being absent from SOULCALIBUR V. From the trailer it seems that she is very capable of block string pressure and has a new parry where she has the option to blast you with wind after it. She looks like a good return to form for the character. How old is she in this game by the way? SOULCALIBUR VI comes out October 19th, 2018.

Talim1.png
Talim2.jpgTalim3.jpgTalim4.jpgTalim5.jpgTalim6.jpgTalim7.jpgTalim8.jpgTalim9.jpgTalim10.jpgTalim11.jpgTalim12.jpgTalim13.jpgTalim14.jpgTalim15.jpgTalim16.jpgTalim17.jpgTalim18.jpg

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
It's been five long ass years. Finally get my series main back. Now step 1 is done. Let's see about step 2 (for the love of god be at least mid tier lol)

It's been five long ass years. Finally get my series main back. Now step 1 is done. Let's see about step 2 (for the love of god be at least mid tier lol)

I'm too trash for tiers to matter, repping Talim even if she's garbage :sc2tal3:

Yay! Hopefully she'll be fast this time -- I'd forgotten she was even in SC4 after having a feel of how slow/unsafe she was (after maining her in SC3); of course, a top level player could still blow you away with her, using space and great launchers/combos, but it just wasn't fun for me.

A girl told me she liked me the same day Talim was announced, and now she is my gf.

Crazy eh? I am going to play Soul Calibur 2 with her soon. Cant find my 5 disk. ::sigh::

I'm so happy to have Talim back, I remember clearing the entirety of Weapon Master in SCII with her.
She's looking like she still has that classic flow, hoo boy!

Live streams

13 Viewers
lasidreriadelarte
lasidreriadelarte
torneo soul calibur 6 entre amigos | cpu vs cpu | !comic | !comandos @javiartverso
1 Viewers
RespectVibes
RespectVibes
Casual Online Matches - Kilik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back