The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say bring back the modes that SC5 lacks from previous iterations with an online leader-board. I'm talking Time battle; Team Battle; Survival; Coin Battle; SC4-style tag battle as well as modes that don't need online leader-board such as exhibition, and museum.
Totally agreed especially with team battle it was an amazingly fun mode to play offline with friends.

minus the turtle shell part. I thought I maybe vague about it but the reason why I say Mario Kart style because when I factor in luck all I could think of is Mario Kart when Smash Bros could also be considered. I was thinking projectiles such as the common banana peel, a piece of goo to get your foot stuck in for a while maybe some projectiles that are exclusive to certain characters like Cervy having a bullet for an instant shot; Natsu throwing daggers, poison darts, or shuriken, Astaroth farts with gas evaporating.
Fortune favours the brave
Add the mario kart move did the difference between a simple trap win and a such perfection from le bello win :D

No. This is SC.
3 peoples :D

And normal faces. Not transvestite faces for females and brick-wall faces for males. Also, there shouldn't be 125 faces with differents beard: beards should have their own slot, like in SC3. I wouldn't mind my young guy to have that unshaved look, but no, all I have is either a hairless baby or a big walrus.

Hairstyles + faces + previous game clothing + new clothing from that era = YAY!
Fireman + pacman/klonoa + sports gear + clothing from nowadays = NAY!
thisup.jpg

Times 10,000

You're welcome. And lets say in alternate future, Nintendo team up and make Super Calibur Kart. It will sell so bad.
It's still SC nonetheless it's just an extra silly little bonus feature that I think would be cool if appended to an already solid competitive game. Of course it's optional and it's not like it's gonna replace the actual competitive aspect.

Face it, there are ppl who just don't won't to compete; they don't want to take competition seriously I feel this when I play against top players; I would imagine if I were a casual player I would just accept my fate as it is and give up climbing the highest mountain because I would lose a lot to over come my mistakes and believe me it can be frustrating.

Casual players have their own agenda of having fun; they don't want to go through all this frustration to be at the top but sometimes with more luck factored I believe some would enjoy the game even more of course not to the 3 of you ppl but having a variety of options aside from the one I've mentioned is for everyone (including you 3) to discover.

Why are there so many male faces and so few female faces? And all the female faces are jail-bait or butter-faces. Is there no such thing as an attractive women's face or is it all tweens and geriatrics?
The only face I ever use is #2 myself. Was the same in SCIV. There are so many male faces because half of them are just the face before it with a beard, sometimes two different ones.

It's still SC nonetheless it's just an extra silly little bonus feature that I think would be cool if appended to an already solid competitive game. Of course it's optional and it's not like it's gonna replace the actual competitive aspect.

Face it, there are ppl who just don't won't to compete; they don't want to take competition seriously I feel this when I play against top players; I would imagine if I were a casual player I would just accept my fate as it is and give up climbing the highest mountain because I would lose a lot to over come my mistakes and believe me it can be frustrating.

Casual players have their own agenda of having fun; they don't want to go through all this frustration to be at the top but sometimes with more luck factored I believe some would enjoy the game even more of course not to the 3 of you ppl but having a variety of options aside from the one I've mentioned is for everyone (including you 3) to discover.
Thats pretty much me to a tee. I like making characters and playing with my friends, and that's plenty enough for me to have a lot of fun. That's why the store is such a good update. No reason at all that Namdai can't give the serious competitors the gameplay they need to excel and give the rest of us what we enjoy.

Someone before mentioned "barbie doll dressup" like it was a negative. Its not. More than once I've told friends who ask me about SC that the way I play I call "Barbie Doll Deathmatch" lol. I make my dolls, dress them up and then make them kick other dolls' asses.

Thats pretty much me to a tee. I like making characters and playing with my friends, and that's plenty enough for me to have a lot of fun.
Okay so you have your way of having fun. But some of your friends may find other modes that appeal to them. That's why it's good to have varieties something for groups of different casuals to discover and have fun with including yourself.

Okay so you have your way of having fun. But some of your friends may find other modes that appeal to them. That's why it's good to have varieties something for groups of different casuals to discover and have fun with including yourself.
That's what I was saying lol. I was agreeing with you ^.^

Needs more weapons.

I would like a simple plain spear for xiba style. You can pick between 3 identical rods, halberd and trident. I want a damn fucking spear, is not that difficult, is that stick with a knife on the top.

For Maxy something that resembles a morning star would be great. Same for Aeon. Two Katanas for Cervantes. New weapons/monsters for Z.W.E.i (wolf is horrible it is the reason I don't use zwei)

Also never understood why you can't pick Sieg models for Nightmare and vice versa when it are the same size. Same for Pat/Apologizing girl. (This should be free though).

I would like a wizard staff to, even if is as accessory. Also a shield, using turtle shell is a pain in the ass, a shield to give to any style (even if is only for decoration) would be a good idea.

Can we PLEASE get some parts from Square Enix Characters?..... Considering the DLC collabs between FF13-2 and both Assassins Creed along with Mass Effect, it shouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility. And I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet... What about DLC weapon effects?!!! I want more than just feathers and comic phrases!!!

Can we PLEASE get some parts from Square Enix Characters?..... Considering the DLC collabs between FF13-2 and both Assassins Creed along with Mass Effect, it shouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility.
No.

I don't know why when some developers do something different/special like that costume deal with FFXIII-2 or Mortal Kombat having two guest characters, it suddenly has to become a standard for other games. Those were just marketing tools and they didn't belong in FF at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom