The Official NEC9 Results Thread!

Official NEC9 Results Thread!

You wrote my name wrong!

I just wanna give mad props to JTO.
Match 1, I had you 2-0 then you made a come back with 3 wins in a row.
Match 2, I had you 2-0 again then you made a come back again with 3 wins in a row.

I got so greedy and I was clearly out played. Great Match I had a lot of fun. Congratulations on placing!

Jaxel, if you have XBL, maybe we can get in some VF5 games. I can show you a little about Brad.
I used to be a lot better with Brad... but I haven't played VF5 in a year because I dont have a 360.

Eric - Mad props for taking the initiative to ensure the tournament ran as smoothly as possible all things considering. You made the extra effort that was needed and we need more people like you at all majors.

Player props:

SoW - It was really good playing against you. I hope I gave a good effort on my part. I've made a return to the scene with SCIV and my match with you has been one of the most educational for me. Hope to do it again in the future.

Ishmael - Don't be discouraged and keep up the Yoshi. He can do it and so can you.

Kryonik - You have a team of good players to practice with, I hope to see you gain more confidence with your character because you can do very good things.

Tom Brady - It was nice meeting and playing against you. Unfortunately my execution tripped up in the end and I couldn't put the finish on what I started. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Jinmaster - You're bad, should be glad I'm your friend or I'd make fun of you.

Tag+Naomi - Glad both of you made the trip. You both play the game well, just have to get that tournament stamina up! Naomi's cool as always and Cindy is about to dazzle some folks with raph. Keep in touch you two.

Friendly props to everyone I met and spoke with. SCIV is looking solid so far and the way it's looking I'm looking forward to future majors more and more. Keep up the good work all.

Good job team Canada! Yes OffBeatNinja that includes you. We're still holding it strong.

I knew it! Good job, OOF. But Vader? Wow. Who are you trying to counterpick with Vader? Yoshi? O_o

Good job to the rest of Team Canada! Too bad certain players had to resort to Amy usage, but I guess that's life.

Attn: "Brackets are too small to read" whiners!

1. Right click
2. View image
3. ????
4. Profit

The Get the Moneyzz Belt Match is over!

Oofmatic (Vader, Apprentice) takes it from JustKill (Yoshimitsu, Sophitia)... 10-1

Darth Vader vs Sophitia
Darth Vader vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu

Poor Yoshimitsu. He probably didn't know how to fight Vader and Apprentice.
Actually, Oofmatic's Vader is disgustingly good. All the shenanigans that would make you say WHOA!!! HE CAN DO THAT! COOL!!!

NeoRussell

Poor Yoshimitsu. He probably didn't know how to fight Vader and Apprentice.
Actually, Oofmatic's Vader is disgustingly good. All the shenanigans that would make you say WHOA!!! HE CAN DO THAT! COOL!!!

NeoRussell

I can vouch, I won the one game I played against his Vader but it was very close. He even covered my step very well, and the reward Vader gets off his force GI is huge. If I wasn't already prepared for the 6b,bG cancels I would have lost that easy.

I should have figured he'd play Liz against Kilik in the finals, as opposed to a Kilik mirror. He just picked up Kilik a few weeks ago, pretty sure. How much Kilik did he use in the tourney?

Oh and of course congrats Oof, you've been a solid and knowledgeable player for a long time now.

p.p.s. I'm coming for that belt.

Nice. Congrats to OOF and everybody. Nice turnout! =D Let's hope to see some vids soon.

Sups peeps,

Mr. matic, great win man, you are a force it seems, good job atl. and canada for the wide open amounts of azz whupping ya'll opened up on people hope everyone had a good time....

Back